• show-popup

Company Publishers Clearing House
Product / Service Pch Sweepstakes
Category Entertainment
Views 40

I get several emails from PCH, everytime I try to submit my entry for the 1 million plus $5,000 a week for life I get an error message saying Too many redirects have occurred.How do I enter if it won't let me?

Will my entry for the 1 million plus 5,000 a week be submitted using the Search Entry from the other email sweepstakes? I like playing these sweepstakes games with PCH and hope my entries count if the submission from the other emails aren't exactly the same.

Now my complaint isn't being submitted unless it's 100 words, getting more pissed now.Hope this works now because I'm tired of typing.
304a64f

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jul 13, 2013  from Central Falls, Rhode Island
If you are using chrome browser, it seems there is conflict with chrome because of it's built in flash plug in. If you have flash already installed onto your comp as well as silverlight, those items are installed in chrome and hence a conflict arises. Disable the silverlight and flash in chrome if you see that you already have them installed on the comp itself. If that dont work, only use Internet Explorer to play on PCH sites.
Reply to DragonRI

May 27, 2013  from Portland, Oregon
I only buy Readers Digest and am very happy with the savings. I get my books every month.
Reply to cafinated

Read next Publishers Clearing House complaint

VICKI

I AM TIRED OF TRYING TO WIN.I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR OVER 15 YEARS AND I DO ORDER SOMETIMES, BUT THE I...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug