Publishers Clearing House - PCH Entry
I get several emails from PCH, everytime I try to submit my entry for the 1 million plus $5,000 a week for life I get an error message saying Too many redirects have occurred.How do I enter if it won't let me?
Will my entry for the 1 million plus 5,000 a week be submitted using the Search Entry from the other email sweepstakes? I like playing these sweepstakes games with PCH and hope my entries count if the submission from the other emails aren't exactly the same.
Now my complaint isn't being submitted unless it's 100 words, getting more pissed now.Hope this works now because I'm tired of typing.10889935 review #407234
You may also like
- "Discusgolfmuseum.com and Mike Doran are a total Scam. You can find the profane, psycho, nut job Mike Doran at theis address:Disc Golf Museum1425 Angelina BendDenton, TX 76205His Phone..."
- "i m player in war commander game in dated 25 octobeer 2012 to till now in the date 25 feb 2013 kixeye suspended my account when i m play kixeye..."
- "Me and 3 friends ordered a *** from Eden girls. They called to confirm a day before and everything seemed to be going well. After she showed up however, she..."
- "We have a contract signed w Exede for unlimited internet.They are charging us the quoted price but we are NOT getting unlimited internet. EXEDE / VIA SAT put us..."
- "i eat here at the tgi in altoona pa all the time and its always great but this time i went and i always get the same thing jack daniels..."
- "I went in for ombré on my hair. We decided on purple like the first picture with the white on the bottom. My hair is the second pic after she..."
- "While shopping at my local Safeway Dec 17th I saw some plates on sale I liked. They were displayed in a large box on a shelf. The plates..."
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."