Publishers Clearing House - PCH Entry

I get several emails from PCH, everytime I try to submit my entry for the 1 million plus $5,000 a week for life I get an error message saying Too many redirects have occurred.How do I enter if it won't let me?

Will my entry for the 1 million plus 5,000 a week be submitted using the Search Entry from the other email sweepstakes? I like playing these sweepstakes games with PCH and hope my entries count if the submission from the other emails aren't exactly the same.

Now my complaint isn't being submitted unless it's 100 words, getting more pissed now.Hope this works now because I'm tired of typing.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 06 #991974 Columbus, Ohio

I GO TO PLAY THE 10,000 AND 20,000 GAMES AND THEY ARE NOT THERE TO PLAY. I GET 2-3 CUPCAKE SCRATCH OFF AND IT STOPS THERE SHOULD BE 5. I GO TO PLAY MEJONG? AND CANT GET GAMES TO LOAD UP. ITS HARD TO COMPLETE GAMES WHEN U CANT PLAY THEM....
DEBBY RICHEIMER

DragonRI

Jul 13, 2013 #680007 Central Falls, Rhode Island

If you are using chrome browser, it seems there is conflict with chrome because of it's built in flash plug in. If you have flash already installed onto your comp as well as silverlight, those items are installed in chrome and hence a conflict arises. Disable the silverlight and flash in chrome if you see that you already have them installed on the comp itself. If that dont work, only use Internet Explorer to play on PCH sites.

cafinated

May 27, 2013 #656507 Portland, Oregon

I only buy Readers Digest and am very happy with the savings. I get my books every month.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.