Publishers Clearing House - PCH Entry
I get several emails from PCH, everytime I try to submit my entry for the 1 million plus $5,000 a week for life I get an error message saying Too many redirects have occurred.How do I enter if it won't let me?
Will my entry for the 1 million plus 5,000 a week be submitted using the Search Entry from the other email sweepstakes? I like playing these sweepstakes games with PCH and hope my entries count if the submission from the other emails aren't exactly the same.
Now my complaint isn't being submitted unless it's 100 words, getting more pissed now.Hope this works now because I'm tired of typing.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Ad Rev for a Third Party (or AdRev) is a trademark/copyright troll that places false claims on YouTube content. It claims to be some kind of "publisher" that helps musicians..."
- "Corrupt game company who allows people with money do whatever they want whenever they want. Game is like a pornsite. Besides, TAP don't read your mails or study the screenshots..."
- "DINARA NUGMANOVA WINNER FREELOTTO 3,500 $.U dont deliver prizes as promissed ‹›i got a page telling me i am a guaranteed certified winner of one of four prizes "apple iPad..."
- "I rented a house on Timeshares by Owner, and the house was not in Charleston. I should have looked at the address, but it was directly outside of Charleston. This..."
- "I had purchased 1,000 shares of AGNC early in 2012; the purchase was made in two consecutive blocks of 700 and 300. Through dividends reinvestment I purchase two more blocks..."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "had a very important tim sensitive package shipped via UPS, not my choice, and it never arrived on time, it was left behind at their los angeles facility and on..."
- "I ordered a top and it arrived with over half the seams sewn inside out. I sent several pictures and this was the verbatim response i rcvd..... "Hello, Terribly sorry for..."
- "Let me just say I cannot believe the *** jewelry I was sent by this company. I ordered a name necklace in gold for my daughter and what I got..."