Publishers Clearing House - PCH don't want to pay me the money I wan
I was sent an email saying PCH says I won a million dollars and the prize protol would be coming by my house to give me the money I was giving a phone number to call now I can't get no answere from them and they haven't call me back also when I ask for this Mr Frye he starts acting *** and hangs up on me I will give you his phone number and address when I email you in a few minutes hope you can get this settle for me one way or another need to know if this was a scam
More Review Details
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Bought two magazines through Synapse, Taste of Home for myself and Discovery Girl for my granddaughter. I have two unauthorized charges to my checking account showing they stole $33 for..."
- "God is not sleeping Author House is Blooming *** do not buy this book any where see this is my bio. It have become Author House slave. In 17..."
- "Hiring a PR/ Media company can become a love story or just be a learning experience when it turns out to be not the right fit. With Reed Trencher it..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "I went to this store to purchase a shower gift only to find the item pictured below. I was then told by Jeff Gieb at the Edgewood Town Center..."
- "I ordered a bathing suit from them over 2 months ago, it took 6 weeks to recieve it and when I finally did it was a piece of trash! I..."
- "Was shopping in the Philadelphia center city store on 17th and chestnut when i hit my second toe on my right foot on one of the rolling racks in the..."