Publishers Clearing House - pch bingo malfunctions always now!!!!

every time the "game" reaches the final "card" it immediately goes to the "thank you for playing today..." screen and then to their obvious default screen for "search".

another complaint about this company's games is that they all have similar gliches in a game functioning or reaching a good conclusion of what is claimed to be the "game"!

coupled with the constant advertising intervals, a player wastes more time than the game is worth playing ...

unless, of course, there were actual at least occasional "wins" as described in the introduction to the game. then it might be worth a little "wasted time" ... just for the entertainment value.

d478d84 review #378315
8 Helpful? 1
Had the same issue2 Comments11 Report
Had an experience with Publishers Clearing House?  Submit review about this company

Apr 27

Every time I get to the last card on the Black Jack game it won't take the click to give me enter points. Then it will not go on to the bingo game, both keep malfunctioning, this is very irriating as you never get to do the whole games, for Black Jack & Bingo!!! And I haven't gotten a O forever either!!!! Don't think you can win on these games!!!! :sigh

social

Jun 25, 2013 Springfield, Florida

when they say u have won a gift card to buy one item that's it then it continue on to 2 or more people don't al have money to purchase item they say you don't have to buy anything yet and still if you don't you willnot get that card ha;
ha; :upset :cry :?

needmeanO

Apr 05, 2013

I don't believe anyone's ever won the "JACKPOT" in Bingo because there's no "O" in the ***. If they had Jackpot winners, those winner would be shown mote than those getting the $10-$50 gift cards. Total waste of time.

raven91854

Mar 04, 2013 Alliance, Ohio

I play bingo every day and every week I get all the letters in jackpot but the o. I can't believe that I never get the o. you would think that I would get an o sometime and not one of the other letters. every week I end up with JACKP_T. i DON'T THINK THERE EVEN AN O IN THE GAME. I been playing and entering pch games and sweepstakes since 2009.

kendog59

Mar 26, 2013 Anchorage, Alaska

i have never goten an o .it seems they ony put it out when they want someone to win??????????????

Pch bingo

Mar 02, 2013 Milwaukee, Wisconsin

When I get to last card the past two days an error message pops up and you can't finish. I tried, as someone suggested to copy address and insert in a new window, however that doesn't work! Who do u contact? :(

pch play

Mar 02, 2013 Cape Coral, Florida

I play bingo every night, it always works for me. If it ever freezes, I copy the adress bar. open a new window, then paste it, and it picks up from where it left off. when it freezes on the intro the whole 3..2..1.. thing i just wait. It starts working again. If there werent ads it wouldn't be free. I actually won $50 dollars on bingo, my name was even on the scrolly thing. 8)

ednaruth32

Mar 01, 2013 Orlando, Florida

I have tried to play today's (3-2-13) PCH Bingo but keep getting an error message to try again another time. Who do I contact at PCH to have them fix the problem? :(

me

Feb 06, 2013

I only got to play one card. Got there through a link in an email from them. As soon as one card had a bingo it would send me back to the e-mail. Played on my android device.

mimireco

Feb 14, 2013 Mckinney, Texas

The bingo game sticks on every game. You have to wait a long time for it to load. The game is fun when working , but lately the game will not work everyday. What a waste of time.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.