Publishers Clearing House - Pch bingo malfunctions always now!!!!
every time the "game" reaches the final "card" it immediately goes to the "thank you for playing today..." screen and then to their obvious default screen for "search".
another complaint about this company's games is that they all have similar gliches in a game functioning or reaching a good conclusion of what is claimed to be the "game"!
coupled with the constant advertising intervals, a player wastes more time than the game is worth playing ...
unless, of course, there were actual at least occasional "wins" as described in the introduction to the game. then it might be worth a little "wasted time" ... just for the entertainment value.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "i ordered a few days back. I was glad that there's alwats an update I get via sms as to the status of my order. Amazingly, I finally got another..."
- "Months ago, I had wanted an altar table to place all of my sacred treasures on so that I could have a special place to meditate in front of. I..."
- "Groomer said they knew how to groom a Papillion. I verified when I made the appointment, and twice when I dropped him off. The groomer even sounded upset..."
- "I looked online for Breguet replica watches and SwissWatches seemed OK - they come up as ReplicaWatches138 online and have a lot of different names that they change regularly when..."
- "I purchased this set in July 2012 since then it started Cracking and Peeling. I had also purchased the Extended Warranty. Since I had that warranty I called and was..."
- "Went to the one in Blue Springs. Got transmission fluid change and oil change. They called me to come and get it and thank God I checked the oil level..."
- "While shopping Sunday 10/4/2015 at Petsmart in West Long Branch, New Jersey (#0760) for calming products (ie ThunderShirt) and discovered MASSIVE amounts of RODENT *** on the shelves (along side..."