Publishers Clearing House - PCH
Why does PCH say anyone wins.Does anyone really know a winner and if so would really like to hear from them.
Older people think they are going to win and are given false hope. Why does a compnay feed on innocent people.
OH YEAH ADVERTISING!!! They keep putting on the web and then give another winner date. FRAUD How can they get by with that.
They could save so much money in their compnay if they would quit sending mail and other noticies stating you may win, as I stated older people read things the wrong way and get thier hopes up.with the economy the way it is that _____(Wont say that word) thank you
More Review Details
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "An individual named Iyron Davis reached out to our company about obtaining some of our products. He said that he was the founder of the company and his publication reached..."
- "Look at this insane transcript with "Marie" from Barnes and Noble: You are now connected with Marie from BN.com Ron: Hi! I signed up for the Barnes & Noble Membership and ordered..."
- "Stansberry Research has been sending me unsolicited emails for over a year despite my repeated requests for them to cease doing so. I contacted them twice earlier in 2015 via..."
- "Kmart in Moline has the worst customer service. I walked in the store on 12/13/15, and I immidietly noticed advertisement for $10 award if you buy $100 worth in mastercard..."
- "The hose leaks my name is Dennis wenninger 604 13 ave hampton il 61256..."
- "I ordered a winter coat from them. The time i recieved the coat was ok, but when I got it, the coat looked nothing like the advertisement on their website...."
- "On April 28th, 2016 Explore Talent called for a guaranteed job for the movie Bay-Watch. We were told she had casting directors that pickred her out from her pictures as..."
- "Just want say I think a lot of these negative reviews and or complaints are not true about Ray Padula products. I purchased a hose nozzle at K-MART a year..."
- "Not only did I place the order almost 2 months ago, had to chase CARID as they had not advised me of such after 3 weeks to find out that..."