Publishers Clearing House - Not mad just want to say something.
My name is Lauren Etter , i was with publish clearing house for awhile.i cant affored to buy anything im a single mother and supporting 3 wonderful little boys, its a small chance of my dreams comeing true to win which i would hate to give up but i feel like im kindda wasteing my time.i hope someone will win that's poor like me and help pepole in the same place that i am.
thier is pepole who really needs the money, and i pray that would happen. yes it would be a dream for me and my boys to have that kind of money in our lifes, but its a dream. im just asking if you could stop e-mailing me, that would be wonderful. good luck to everyone out thier.
thank you so much for takeing your time to read what i wrote.Lauren Etter....ef87ba2 review #231763
You may also like
- "Bonjour je suis une animatrice a la radio "Radio Shalom" 1650 AM et une infirmière de 24 ans avec un dossier avec mon Ordre impeccable avec trois enfants âgé 3,..."
- "I sent my book to Xlibris in 2009 for publication. After the review book copy was sent to me, the graphics were blurry and I refused to publish. After being..."
- "I wrote a book about a theory I developed over many years and finally compiled all my thoughts into a book, which I wrote, produced and shipped all by myself...."
- "If you're thinking about getting the app, use this code BMSYH & you'll get a $5 credit free. Now on to my review. I found this super cute, super rare..."
- "I purchased a new entertainment center and got "used", paid for delivery and entertainment center was set up leaning, delivery guys said they would be back next day and of..."
- "The following is a copy of my review/complaint to "From You Flowers." My first comments disappeared before I could submit them. So, I will do it again. I ordered the "Sugar &..."
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "On Sunday, October 9th I went to the Regis Salon at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, Washington. I had a 1pm appointment with a stylist named Roberta. I brought a..."
- "I must be naive! Ground shipping more exensive than expedited shipping..odd. Return policy..odd but still pressed the purchase button. Receive goods..ivory wedding shoes with rosettes and rhinestones...."