Publishers Clearing House - Not mad just want to say something.
My name is Lauren Etter , i was with publish clearing house for awhile.i cant affored to buy anything im a single mother and supporting 3 wonderful little boys, its a small chance of my dreams comeing true to win which i would hate to give up but i feel like im kindda wasteing my time.i hope someone will win that's poor like me and help pepole in the same place that i am.
thier is pepole who really needs the money, and i pray that would happen. yes it would be a dream for me and my boys to have that kind of money in our lifes, but its a dream. im just asking if you could stop e-mailing me, that would be wonderful. good luck to everyone out thier.
thank you so much for takeing your time to read what i wrote.Lauren Etter....review #231763
You may also like
- "The first time they tried to contact me, was last year in 2014. I declined, seeing as they have many bad reviews. But they won't stop trying to contact me!..."
- "So, I get a clipping from Star Magazine that someone shows me saying $25,000 in prizes awarded. I had just gone through a serious summer experience that I had..."
- "DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING SCAM AKA The Countyr Club Life AKA Print Right Publishing We spent time and Money advertising with this company and have gotten several calls from other advertiser..."
- "I went to this store Store #272 in 305 SE Chkalov Dr, Vancouver, WA 98683 to return a costume right after my daughter said that it was too big. We..."
- "This person is slandering my company everyday on Craigslist in Portland, Oregon. It's really funny beacuase everything he says about us is exactly what this dan trussell of my used..."
- "I was sold a Pioneer Navigation hands free system with two additional tv's for $3,433 and supposedly a $100 rebate from Pioneer. As I left the store on 12/7/2010 I..."
- "I had a profile on pof and was all going well then for some reason the other day it logged me out and won't let me log back in was..."
- "Just picked up my wife's watch from Movado repair earlier today. This is what she has to look forward to after waiting many weeks for the repair and my $192.60..."
- "I have had similar experiences to many of you here, and have similarly been completely appalled at the service I received. So much, so that I actually disputed the charge..."