My name is Lauren Etter , i was with publish clearing house for awhile.i cant affored to buy anything im a single mother and supporting 3 wonderful little boys, its a small chance of my dreams comeing true to win which i would hate to give up but i feel like im kindda wasteing my time.i hope someone will win that's poor like me and help pepole in the same place that i am.
thier is pepole who really needs the money, and i pray that would happen. yes it would be a dream for me and my boys to have that kind of money in our lifes, but its a dream. im just asking if you could stop e-mailing me, that would be wonderful. good luck to everyone out thier.
thank you so much for takeing your time to read what i wrote.Lauren Etter....
More Review Details
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "You know if someone stoled ur identity's right from underneath n u knew it and who it was..."
- "There is a long history concerning this company, one that is characterized by the company’s persistent failure to respond to communication and requests for documentation of invoiced charges. After placing an..."
- "Public records found on the internet also Facebook and Instagram comments I screenshoted about the household name Publishers Clearing House! The blocked call screenshot indicates an app that I downloaded..."
- "I'm an IT guy and I bought a sweet spa from PHTS. The reviews are posted every month from the same dude just a new spin?!! If you have a..."
- "Biggest peice of *** ever. I ordered a light. First of all I had to assemble it myslef. Second, the peices were broke, third it fell apart. And the worst..."
- "I was sold a Pioneer Navigation hands free system with two additional tv's for $3,433 and supposedly a $100 rebate from Pioneer. As I left the store on 12/7/2010 I..."
- "May 21, 2016 3:30 am I woke up to see my neighbors house on fire. My husband and I ran out our house to alert the neighbors. They did make..."
- "I bought a leather recliner at Homegoods in January of 2015. It was a Lazy-boy in a taupe color. Now the color is peeling of in different places. I called..."
- "Can you believe this company what a crock of *** that they peddle. The are the most unreliable lead company in the country. Owner is in NY they lie and..."