Publishers Clearing House - Not mad just want to say something.
My name is Lauren Etter , i was with publish clearing house for awhile.i cant affored to buy anything im a single mother and supporting 3 wonderful little boys, its a small chance of my dreams comeing true to win which i would hate to give up but i feel like im kindda wasteing my time.i hope someone will win that's poor like me and help pepole in the same place that i am.
thier is pepole who really needs the money, and i pray that would happen. yes it would be a dream for me and my boys to have that kind of money in our lifes, but its a dream. im just asking if you could stop e-mailing me, that would be wonderful. good luck to everyone out thier.
thank you so much for takeing your time to read what i wrote.Lauren Etter....
More Review Details
- Review category
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "SCAM? Received Invoice 3rd Notice I spoke with Taste of Home office this morning explaining I'd never subscribed to their magazine. The lady on the phone told me that a..."
- "I have a children's book that I got published through authorhouse so I could show it to my mother (the Author) just before she died so she could be proud...."
- "This is the worst liberal rag in this country , how do they make any money I don't get it , like the Obama news network, N.B.C the lowest rated..."
- "I went to this store Store #272 in 305 SE Chkalov Dr, Vancouver, WA 98683 to return a costume right after my daughter said that it was too big. We..."
- "Biggest peice of *** ever. I ordered a light. First of all I had to assemble it myslef. Second, the peices were broke, third it fell apart. And the worst..."
- "Michael J Sales of American Auto Shipping, Automobile Shipping Quotes (ASQ), M2 Reeves, etc. is widely known as the cockiest shadeball lead provider in the industry. But his racket is..."
- "I had material delivered to the job site through the pro desk like I normally do, only to find out that I was shorted about $100.00 of material. Nobody from..."
- "My husband was eating a vanilla cake from Publix bakery and suddenly something cracked inside his mouth, when we threw away we saw a medium black spider between the rest..."
- "I've been using L'oreal since I'm 16 years old. I never had any problem with it. Last Friday Aug. 29, 2015 I decided to buy one at Walmart in preparation..."