Publishers Clearing House - National Awards Advisory Center
This company wants me to send in $19.95 if confirmed winner to dispatch payment of $1,900,000,000 in cash and awards. I wrote a complaint to Snopes also. The company has a P.O.Box so they cant be traced. They give me 12 days to send this money in. It sounded so real since I have been entering everyday to the Publishers Clearing House and that end February 25th. At first, I thought this had something to do with that.They sure must be collecting alot of $19.95 from inocent people who dont know.
You may also like
- "So, I get a clipping from Star Magazine that someone shows me saying $25,000 in prizes awarded. I had just gone through a serious summer experience that I had..."
- "I sent my book to Xlibris in 2009 for publication. After the review book copy was sent to me, the graphics were blurry and I refused to publish. After being..."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."
- "I made an online purchase for two items last week. One of the items, a serving tray from Mariposa, arrived this week. The other item was not included within this..."
- "I think this company is associated with Wigsway by Wang Lin. Experiences sound exactly like what I went through with Wigsway. Awful looking wigs, terrible construction! Very thin, you can..."
- "I have sent numerous emails to the "contact us" area on your website to no avail. I keep getting a automated reply that somebody will. Contact me within 48 hours...nobody..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "I do not own a Lennar home, but I have lived next to a model home for over one year. I have had major drainage problems with their property draining..."
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."