Publishers Clearing House - National Awards Advisory Center
This company wants me to send in $19.95 if confirmed winner to dispatch payment of $1,900,000,000 in cash and awards. I wrote a complaint to Snopes also. The company has a P.O.Box so they cant be traced. They give me 12 days to send this money in. It sounded so real since I have been entering everyday to the Publishers Clearing House and that end February 25th. At first, I thought this had something to do with that.They sure must be collecting alot of $19.95 from inocent people who dont know.
firstname.lastname@example.org review #171567
You may also like
- "Yesterday I called one authorized retailer for Comcast - I got this number from the leasing office of the apt I'm moving in to. I spoke with a guy named..."
- "HIS Publishing is a small children's book publisher. Recently reordered books from Crossblue Printing in CA but printed in China. Initial review of the production quality didn't reveal any..."
- "I terminated the contract last year with Authorhouse and in writing they agreed to take my book off 21 websites and not sell anymore. They were making the money and..."
- "I opened the shipping package only to find a completely mangled, crushed and ripped AMD processor box. The seal was broken and the processor wasn't even in the box. The..."
- "I ordered a desk unit and two side bookshelves. The desk looks great but has a major design flaw. When you pull the chair out to sit down, you bash..."
- "I don't like this burn. It's so salty. I call them and tell them not burn because it taste not good anymore for me. But the lady said, it has..."
- "Ordered bathing suit a size bigger since it was coming from China, but size chart said 40-44 inches (hips) would fit large. When I got it, I could barely get..."
- "WHAT. How am I even supposed to answer this question? Horrible question, awkward responses, and terribly put together program. I can't believe I paid this much for a program that..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."