Publishers Clearing House - National Awards Advisory Center
This company wants me to send in $19.95 if confirmed winner to dispatch payment of $1,900,000,000 in cash and awards. I wrote a complaint to Snopes also. The company has a P.O.Box so they cant be traced. They give me 12 days to send this money in. It sounded so real since I have been entering everyday to the Publishers Clearing House and that end February 25th. At first, I thought this had something to do with that.They sure must be collecting alot of $19.95 from inocent people who dont know.
You may also like
- "I had the 30-day free trail that I completely forgot about until I checked my PayPal and e-mail this morning. I was charged the monthly fee of $14.95 and when..."
- "Yesterday I called one authorized retailer for Comcast - I got this number from the leasing office of the apt I'm moving in to. I spoke with a guy named..."
- "DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING SCAM AKA The Countyr Club Life AKA Print Right Publishing We spent time and Money advertising with this company and have gotten several calls from other advertiser..."
- "Had my lifeproof case for just over a year. Put on my Iphone5 and have never taken it off. Dropped it in a puddle on vacation and water entered the..."
- "We bought laminated flooring for two rooms and a hallway from Empire about two years ago and we started having problems with it right away. The salesman told us that..."
- "I purchased an item from FTD online and applied a Groupon. The invoice they emailed to me indicated the discount was applied and showed the amount I was to..."
- "This company runs out of Cypris, aka Aedificatore Limited Souliou, 11, Vamiko 5, 1st Floor, Office 14, Strovolos Nicosia P.C. 2018 Cyprus You think you are signing up for monthly billing web hosting service..."
- "1. We was in a hit and run accident and almost missed the boat. 2.We got rear ended and the car that hit us decided to not pull over, so..."
- " I would like to explain my case to you as I can not understand the decision of the Aliexpress managment team! I made an order for an IRIS watch model..."