This company wants me to send in $19.95 if confirmed winner to dispatch payment of $1,900,000,000 in cash and awards. I wrote a complaint to Snopes also. The company has a P.O.Box so they cant be traced. They give me 12 days to send this money in. It sounded so real since I have been entering everyday to the Publishers Clearing House and that end February 25th. At first, I thought this had something to do with that.They sure must be collecting alot of $19.95 from inocent people who dont know.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."
- "The Executive Editor of the Hillsdale Daily News committed a criminal act against me. I'm a private citizen who she was "investigating" for making criticism of local political officials. She..."
- "Stansberry Research has been sending me unsolicited emails for over a year despite my repeated requests for them to cease doing so. I contacted them twice earlier in 2015 via..."
- "I PLACED 2 SEPERATE ORDERS BACK IN SEPT. AND TIL TODAY 10-26-15 NOOOOO ORDER RECIEVED. THIS SITE IS A SCAM. NEVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER FROM THEM.. PLEASE DO NOT..."
- "Well i applied to Rise for a loan and submitted my info. Now their requesting me to send a copy of my ID and Social Security Card. Its sounds shaky..."
- "I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TRACK MY ORDER NUMBER EE1601080854207318 WHICH NO MAIL COPMANY HAS THIS ORDER I WILL NOTIFY THE LAW ENFORCEMENT THIS IS CALLED FRAUD. AND LOOKS..."
- "I hired another contractor to fix my tenant's air conditioner out in Azusa, California and when he fixed it, he did Not Fix It Properly and caused additional damage in..."
- "I actually like the product itself but the packaging is horrific! 7 times now the top of the bottle has just fallen off, as if sheared by a knife,..."
- "I stayed with my wife and two young daughters at a small house in London, 57 Roupell St, from xxx to xxx The person letting us in Johnny seemed nice enough;..."