Publishers Clearing House - Ms. Lynne Blake`
I have been playing PCH's bingo game now for nearly a year. I have reached all the letters in "JACKPOT" EXCEPT
for the letter "O". I believe the game to be rigged.
Also in the instant games, you never can win any $ amounts.
What can we do to make Publishers Clearing House make these games more honest and be able to receive the prizes that they advertise?? I really like playing these games, but enough is enough.
Something should be done, but what can I as a consumer do to rectify this situation?? Please let me know what to do!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "they are doing that same bull *** to me too, tell me that things are half price or 20 30 50 percent off then charge full price,I bought..."
- "Their website states that when you request a cash-out on your trade-in (70% cash from the credit), that it will take 4-6 weeks to process and send to you via..."
- "its a scam. I mean to me it was clear that they were going to charge $50 after 5 days, so that does not bother me. t asked..."
- "Through Uship,I contracted w/Darrell Tindall AKA the transport guy, of Dickinson Tx.to bring a 51 Chevy Sedan Delivery to me in Florida. He picked up the car on July 30th..."
- "Booked a 4-night stay in Daytona Beach. Owner accepted, and then a week beforehand contacts us saying he has overbooked his property and that we can either cancel or stay..."
- "When my consultation was scheduled i asked the front office assistant if they were pulling my teeth the day of the consultation and she said No! It's just to see..."
- "Having purchased our first Keystone Cougar Fifth Wheel (with having numerous other camper purchases)...I have to say get have the worst possible customer service possible giving us the run around..."
- "I answered a short survey, and was offered as a FREE GIFT some cosmetics. I thought I would give this free gift to my wife. 2 Months later after having..."
- " Greentest is a great tool to help us detect the level of nitrate for fruit and vegetables. WHO sugeests max daily intake of..."