Publishers Clearing House - Letter from Mr. Collins - Controller

I have ordered many times - now I get letter stating I have not paid!I got a nasty note dtd.

4/1 from your controller! I have answered all notes

from PCH - sending all info from 1-10! Some of it from my bank records! I have contacted my bank - BofA - for a response [my funds to pay you are from that bank/chk.

acct!!] I don't know what else I can do! I don't want to stop ordering from you OR send you additional money to pay for something that I have already pd! Please check my record anyway you need to, but don't blame me for a problem in your acct.

dept.!!My e-mail is:

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 12 #1018634

MR. COLLINS: AM IN IT TO WIN IT.....I WANT TO WIN!......ROSES ARE RED, THE PCH PRIZE VAN WILL BE BLUE, PCH IS AWESOME AND THE PRIZE PATROL IS TOO ! KC - PCH Super Fan (Katherine) FL

0 0 Reply
Stu

Oct 10, 2014 #882668 Salem, Oregon

I still think it's exciting to go through the riggermaroe and get lots of letters and I like the PCH women that's on my computer, is she going to deliver my money with Mike!

0 0 Reply
cave dave

May 20, 2014 #817088

WTF? Why make this Letter Public? It makes Zero Sense to anyone else. :upset

1 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×

You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Publishers Clearing House. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about