Publishers Clearing House - Letter from Mr. Collins - Controller

I have ordered many times - now I get letter stating I have not paid!I got a nasty note dtd.

4/1 from your controller! I have answered all notes

from PCH - sending all info from 1-10! Some of it from my bank records! I have contacted my bank - BofA - for a response [my funds to pay you are from that bank/chk.

acct!!] I don't know what else I can do! I don't want to stop ordering from you OR send you additional money to pay for something that I have already pd! Please check my record anyway you need to, but don't blame me for a problem in your acct.

dept.!!My e-mail is:

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 29 #1120074

Hay Mr Collins this is Scott Raines a pch vip fan. And Mr Collins the reason I'm leaving you a message is to ask for your help if there anyway possible you see Michael I had my heart set on finally winning the forever prize so that I could keep my family frombecoming homeless in April. But Mr Collins I didn't win once again I was let down and I was going to call you today and ask if there was anyway you could donate the money to me so my family can have a home of are own.and I know pch already donates a lot of money. And I understand you probably can't but is there anyway you can help this vip keep a roof over my family's head or is there anyway to help me finally win for my family without cheating. Because Mr Collins I'm not a cheater and I never will be. But I just don't know what else to do. So that's why I'm asking for help for my family. If it was just myself Mr Collins I wouldn't even ask but it's not and my family has to survive on a disability income every month of $ 1,300 hundred dollars and that doesn't even cover all are bill's. So please help if you can Mr Collins I would be forever grateful

Aug 12, 2015 #1018634

MR. COLLINS: AM IN IT TO WIN IT.....I WANT TO WIN!......ROSES ARE RED, THE PCH PRIZE VAN WILL BE BLUE, PCH IS AWESOME AND THE PRIZE PATROL IS TOO ! KC - PCH Super Fan (Katherine) FL

Stu

Oct 10, 2014 #882668 Salem, Oregon

I still think it's exciting to go through the riggermaroe and get lots of letters and I like the PCH women that's on my computer, is she going to deliver my money with Mike!

cave dave

May 20, 2014 #817088

WTF? Why make this Letter Public? It makes Zero Sense to anyone else. :upset

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Publishers Clearing House. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about
×