Publishers Clearing House - knife sharpener
the knife sharpener would not stay still and it was a lousy product.You need to discontinue that product.
I feel i was totally ripped off. I wish i had opened it earlier so i could have returned this garbage. I will never purchase another product from pch again. This is not the first time that this has happened to me.
I can remember buying a scrubber. It came with sponges that sticks to a long blue stick. That to was a piece of garbage even though i got to use the sponges all by themselves.
Pch you guys need to evaluate your products better before you sell them to consumers.I'm starting to believe you guys are just ripping people off.f2a0005 review #408440
You may also like
- "Finally got through mold remediation. These are the pictures of my home. This is the type of quality you get when you purchase a palm harbor. These ripoff artists told..."
- "I ordered SHEER curtains from them and requested 4" hanging tabs. On the website it shows lovely transparent hanging tabs of the same fabric. My curtains arrived with white. opaque..."
- "Bought a tree last week, just tried putting up, 9 hours later, both arms scratched with blood dripping off me, wrenched back, and only have bottom up! This thing does..."
- "Finger Comber is AMAZING! I just read over the complaints on this site and disagree. But I do understand what it is like to not understand how to use a..."
- "I ordered a leather sectional from the room place. When they delivered it, the chase was with a big scratch on the seats. And the sleeper had 5 damages on..."
- "Hello guys. Greetings form Maine... My boyfriend and I were very interested in getting a blue tick coonhound. We found this ad on Hoobly Classified. We have never purchased a..."
- "Jessica Zamarron, owner of Pink Sugar and Adamlovie, are known by too many customers for ripping them off. They charge your credit card or bank account and hope you..."
- "Scam artists!!! I hired CED Development in November of 2013 for a simple 3-4 day fence project that still isn't finished. This was a horrible experience that consisted from excuses..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."