Publishers Clearing House - Knife sharpener
the knife sharpener would not stay still and it was a lousy product.You need to discontinue that product.
I feel i was totally ripped off. I wish i had opened it earlier so i could have returned this garbage. I will never purchase another product from pch again. This is not the first time that this has happened to me.
I can remember buying a scrubber. It came with sponges that sticks to a long blue stick. That to was a piece of garbage even though i got to use the sponges all by themselves.
Pch you guys need to evaluate your products better before you sell them to consumers.I'm starting to believe you guys are just ripping people off.review #408440
You may also like
- "InventHelp Trina of Jacksonville, NC September 2, 2009I submitted an idea for an invention, FIREXCELL,(Fingerprint Activated Firearm), that would use the finger print recognition, (biometrics) to access and unlock a weapon...."
- "To LifeProof Support and Legal Department, I feel that I've been completely disregarded as having a valid complaint. The process of ignoring my issue started 7 weeks ago today. ..."
- "Buyer BEWARE, from EMPIRE ESTATES & AUCTIONS in SCOTTSDALE ARIZONA. They Described the watch as NEW and sent me a USED Watch Brought a NEW Montrese Allison watch from Empire..."
- "I went to Kmart to buy tulips. Which I picked out red ones (that is what was on the little tab in the dirt) I went home and planted about..."
- "Fake Doctors and Doctorates at the Church of Malphas. Commentary from Reverend Tom Erik Raspotnik BREAKING NEWS! I must say Barbara Sobel is a great Cult *** Lady, with her..."
- "I was over charged for $0.50 for a cheese that I didn't order in my breakfast sandwich. I later on found out they were charging my cup of water for..."
- "BEWARE!!!! these people have been a nightmare! I had a simple move from an apartment to a storage while I go out of state for training. These Morons..."
- "To the company of Waste Managment I just recently moved into my new house. I put out my trash last night and this morning I walk out to find a failed..."
- "Im trying the Bacon Flavored Ritz Crackers....I opened the first stack and did not get a single cracker out of it...Blame That on shipping, OK?? On the second stack..."