Publishers Clearing House - Knife sharpener
the knife sharpener would not stay still and it was a lousy product.You need to discontinue that product.
I feel i was totally ripped off. I wish i had opened it earlier so i could have returned this garbage. I will never purchase another product from pch again. This is not the first time that this has happened to me.
I can remember buying a scrubber. It came with sponges that sticks to a long blue stick. That to was a piece of garbage even though i got to use the sponges all by themselves.
Pch you guys need to evaluate your products better before you sell them to consumers.I'm starting to believe you guys are just ripping people off.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I thought I was ordering LP Blue Tooth headphones. They look exactly like them. They claimed this product was $90.00 retail which if it was an LP it would..."
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "I ordered SHEER curtains from them and requested 4" hanging tabs. On the website it shows lovely transparent hanging tabs of the same fabric. My curtains arrived with white. opaque..."
- "I can't believe how I was treated by chryslers claim department they were friendly at first and told me to take my one year old 2014 300S to the dealership..."
- "The pretzel pizza was horrible it didn't look anything like the commercial with salt all over the entire pizza I threw up regurgitated I went back to the store with..."
- "Dress was not as pictured. Very cheap material and not even close to picture. They stole the picture from a designer. The dress was advertised as satin and came as..."
- "We spent our 5th anniversary at the Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort. We celebrated 2 of our kid's birthdays and even renewed our wedding vows at the resort! The villa was..."
- "I can not rave enough about this resort. The beach is spectacular and the hotel is amazing. Everyone was so friendly. We feel like we have never been waited on..."
- "Saia denied the claim because our employee didn't note damage on bill of lading. While we didn't note the issue, it is obvious that the material was damaged in route..."