Publishers Clearing House - Knife sharpener
the knife sharpener would not stay still and it was a lousy product.You need to discontinue that product.
I feel i was totally ripped off. I wish i had opened it earlier so i could have returned this garbage. I will never purchase another product from pch again. This is not the first time that this has happened to me.
I can remember buying a scrubber. It came with sponges that sticks to a long blue stick. That to was a piece of garbage even though i got to use the sponges all by themselves.
Pch you guys need to evaluate your products better before you sell them to consumers.I'm starting to believe you guys are just ripping people off.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "igg inc a k a texas holdem poker deluex refused to reinstate my acct there sticking by there lies that i transfwered chips they are still riping the players..."
- "Amy Mcquaig & Mary Mcquaig of Jacksonville, FL are operating a talent management & fashion business. Ranging from portfolio building (photography) to entertainment etiquette training, their business is supposed to..."
- "Their website states that when you request a cash-out on your trade-in (70% cash from the credit), that it will take 4-6 weeks to process and send to you via..."
- "I went to Kmart to buy tulips. Which I picked out red ones (that is what was on the little tab in the dirt) I went home and planted about..."
- "I can't believe how I was treated by chryslers claim department they were friendly at first and told me to take my one year old 2014 300S to the dealership..."
- "Found a Cheeto that I thought was quite toasted...actually saturated in the inside almost like a brownish green liquid. GROSS if you ask me...."
- "I opened a checking account with Citibank in NYC, and within 60 days started receiving a spam email newsletter from Citibank with various suggestions on how to take vacations, new..."
- "I ordered a Mother's Day plant for my mom, paid $100 which was ok if she got what I ordered. When it was delivered she got a totally DIFFERENT plant...."
- "Paul Woodward, a financial advisor from Sydney Australia, in my opinion, provided me with a terrible, substandard, reckless, misleading and deceitful financial advice. He was an AXA (AMP) / Sydney..."