Publishers Clearing House - I won! Yea Right!

here is a reason I am mad..i was palying the pch spin wheel.ok so i won it landed on the pick your own i choose the wal-mart 500.00 gift card..we need food..and we dont quilify for food stamps and we are on a fixed i done all the steps took me to another make a long story short. i could not get the gift card because i could not afford to order magizines and cd's and other *** they wanted me to order..nothing is for free!

More Review Details

Helpful? 14 Yes 14 3 No 3
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 27, 2013 #656506 Portland, Oregon

It says this is world wide so maybe they should announce other winners in other countries? We in America only see winners in our 50 states: although it seems winners are back east, I'm in Oregon. I've yet to see anyone from the west coast on commercials.

Apr 13, 2013 #637040 Shreveport, Louisiana

First of all, PCH has to be real in order for anyone to win anything.

Joyful Idiot

Jan 22, 2013 #596823 Conroe, Texas

Are you people even real?? Of course PCH gives away millions of dollars. Because YOU don't win, or know anyone who actually wins, you think NO ONE wins? God, are you people really that ***? Read the odds, and I suggest you don't ever enter any sweepstakes or play any lotteries because the odds are stacked way against you. You won't win those either, but someone will. Guaranteed. Go back to you *** reality shows now.

0 1 Reply

Jan 26, 2013 #599278 Winter Park, Florida

Joyful *** need to wake up and take a long sniff at what you posted....Someone wins??Yeah ok!!!Someone who they have made up to make everyone buy into this bullcrap!!...Now, if someone has won for REAL...then , why did they get sued not once but twice with the last being for MILLIONS of dollars..YEah someone won alright...All of those states that got a SETTLEMENT...lmfao!!!!

Jan 07, 2012 #404702 Erode, Tamil Nadu

I have to stop playing pchlotto cus everytime I get on it, my computer freezes up. And many times I can't get the big comtest cus it takes forever for it to come up, if it ever does.

Crimson Dragon

May 18, 2013 #652821 Houston, Texas

Every game you play and every commercial you have to watch adds cookies and these are what is slowing your computer down. Set cookies to NO THIRD PARTY. Unfortunately you have to accept the main cookies or pch won't let you play.
About commercials: If they don't satisfy me in some way for watching ALL THOSE MULTITUDE of commercials I am going to have to quit before I go crazy :upset

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.