• show-popup

Shares 0

Publishers Clearing House - I won! Yea Right!

• by   Oct 20, 2011
Location Burnsville, North Carolina
Category Newspapers & Magazines
Views 182
Monetary Loss

here is a reason I am mad..i was palying the pch spin wheel.ok so i won it landed on the pick your own prize.so i choose the wal-mart 500.00 gift card..we need food..and we dont quilify for food stamps and we are on a fixed icome.so i done all the steps took me to another page.to make a long story short. i could not get the gift card because i could not afford to order magizines and cd's and other *** they wanted me to order..nothing is for free! 30b3fb9

Comments (6) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

May 27, 2013  from Portland, Oregon
It says this is world wide so maybe they should announce other winners in other countries? We in America only see winners in our 50 states: although it seems winners are back east, I'm in Oregon. I've yet to see anyone from the west coast on commercials.
Reply to cafinated

Apr 13, 2013  from Shreveport, Louisiana
First of all, PCH has to be real in order for anyone to win anything.
Reply to YeahRight

Jan 22, 2013  from Conroe, Texas
Are you people even real?? Of course PCH gives away millions of dollars. Because YOU don't win, or know anyone who actually wins, you think NO ONE wins? God, are you people really that ***? Read the odds, and I suggest you don't ever enter any sweepstakes or play any lotteries because the odds are stacked way against you. You won't win those either, but someone will. Guaranteed. Go back to you *** reality shows now.
Reply to Joyful Idiot

Jan 26, 2013  from Winter Park, Florida
Joyful ***....you need to wake up and take a long sniff at what you posted....Someone wins??Yeah ok!!!Someone who they have made up to make everyone buy into this bullcrap!!...Now, if someone has won for REAL...then , why did they get sued not once but twice with the last being for MILLIONS of dollars..YEah someone won alright...All of those states that got a SETTLEMENT...lmfao!!!!
Reply to Urwakeupcall

Jan 07, 2012  from Erode, Tamil Nadu
I have to stop playing pchlotto cus everytime I get on it, my computer freezes up. And many times I can't get the big comtest cus it takes forever for it to come up, if it ever does.
Reply to Linda

May 18, 2013  from Houston, Texas
Every game you play and every commercial you have to watch adds cookies and these are what is slowing your computer down. Set cookies to NO THIRD PARTY. Unfortunately you have to accept the main cookies or pch won't let you play.
About commercials: If they don't satisfy me in some way for watching ALL THOSE MULTITUDE of commercials I am going to have to quit before I go crazy :upset
Reply to Crimson Dragon

Read next Publishers Clearing House complaint

Does anyone know of any real person who has yet...

I used to watch my grandmother and my mother also get so excitied when they would get their PCH swwe...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug