Publishers Clearing House - I won twice on the diamond wheel put never got anything
i play pch lotto after the slots u get to spin the diamond wheel for a chance to be an instint winner of cash.which twice i did hit cash i called today and they said they cant find it 3 people watch me play and win both times the 2nd time i won i wrote down the exact time date and everything cause the first time i did not know to write it down.
when i called the man mad me feel like i was trying to scam them which if you know computers the info can be found i was not lieing and i think i desever what i won.either its a big fat scam or false advertising can someone please help me get what they promised thank you for you time MELISSA BOBOLA
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Ok the results are in. Hopefully not the final result but nevertheless I received $308 of a $1080 refund. Besides having to change names in my book and show proof..."
- "Hey guys I'm the author of a path of diamonds and low and behold I have searched every website my book is on, and I found this handy dandy calculator..."
- "I sent my book to Xlibris in 2009 for publication. After the review book copy was sent to me, the graphics were blurry and I refused to publish. After being..."
- "Our entire experience with Bob's has been nothing less than a nightmare from delivery to now! We are first time "new furniture buyers" Delievery Day 3 men pull up in..."
- "My Perdue oven roaster is green. Wtf?..."
- "Do not buy from sephora!! I made a order online 12/10 it came today 12/17 and the only thing in the box was the samples!! The Tarte palette was the..."
- "Look no further. Really impeccable service. Me and my fiancé Dave checked their website, to start pricing and picking out my wedding band. I picked out a ring style..."
- "I brought my wonderful chow in to be put to sleep one of the hardest things I had to do. She had liver cancer they think I called ahead and..."
- "This isn't about the hospital part but for equipped for life... Went to equipped for life in Hagerstown, Maryland on May 3rd, 2015. We got sooo disrespected not once but..."