Publishers Clearing House - I won twice on the diamond wheel put never got anything
i play pch lotto after the slots u get to spin the diamond wheel for a chance to be an instint winner of cash.which twice i did hit cash i called today and they said they cant find it 3 people watch me play and win both times the 2nd time i won i wrote down the exact time date and everything cause the first time i did not know to write it down.
when i called the man mad me feel like i was trying to scam them which if you know computers the info can be found i was not lieing and i think i desever what i won.either its a big fat scam or false advertising can someone please help me get what they promised thank you for you time MELISSA BOBOLA
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Diamond Wheel
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "An individual named Iyron Davis reached out to our company about obtaining some of our products. He said that he was the founder of the company and his publication reached..."
- "The first time they tried to contact me, was last year in 2014. I declined, seeing as they have many bad reviews. But they won't stop trying to contact me!..."
- "The put it on their site. I attached it here for you too. They told me it takes them a few months after the contest closes to complete their judging..."
- " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..."
- "Our entire experience with Bob's has been nothing less than a nightmare from delivery to now! We are first time "new furniture buyers" Delievery Day 3 men pull up in..."
- "I bought my first Puggle from Stu and actually had to wait two weeks longer to get her because he was so concerned that she may have a "pigeon toe"..."
- "I am very disappointed and upset because last week I went to go purchased a pair of loafers (shoe department) for my sister. On the shoe tag and shoe box..."
- "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..."
- "I bought the protection plan. Then when the men delivered the furniture smelled used. Not only that, the gram was broken in the sleeper sofa. I demanded a refund on..."