Publishers Clearing House - I won a $5,000 bingo game but never received the money.
You are the author of this review
I diligently went through all the material sent to me by PCH.One piece of material was a bingo game that promised $5,000 if I could complete a row with the numbers on my card.
I did so, mailed in all required material, and never received the $5,000. What I did receive was more and more packages of enticements to buy PCH products. I will not fall into their trap again. I am very displeased with their marketing ploys and think them dishonest.
I even ordered a couple of their products.
They were cheaply made and not worth the price plus shipping that I paid.I am truly pissed!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "HIS Publishing is a small children's book publisher. Recently reordered books from Crossblue Printing in CA but printed in China. Initial review of the production quality didn't reveal any..."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."
- "This is the worst liberal rag in this country , how do they make any money I don't get it , like the Obama news network, N.B.C the lowest rated..."
- "No kidding- Drivetime approved me and I got the car I wanted. I asked lots of questions during the buying process and did not rush to make a decision. My..."
- "I ordered salad today without chicken. But when I received my food after some time I found one dead cockroach in my food which is quite disgusting. me and my..."
- "I bought two salads from my neighborhood Walmart .. I didn't enjoy either and ended up tossing half of my money away because the salad was uneatable containing BROWN/OLD lettuce...."
- "I don't know who reported me but I did not do nothing wrong so I cant get ..."
- "The Bosch is the poorest design and poorest performing dish washer encountered in my 67 years. The Bosch (SHE43F16UC/56) does not qualifying as a "dish washer" but a "dish rinser"..."
- "Stopped by a local Arby's for lunch the other day. The photo of the King's Hawaiian Fish Deluxe looked so good. I ordered one and ask to hold the tomato..."