Publishers Clearing House - I won a $5,000 bingo game but never received the money.

I diligently went through all the material sent to me by PCH.One piece of material was a bingo game that promised $5,000 if I could complete a row with the numbers on my card.

I did so, mailed in all required material, and never received the $5,000. What I did receive was more and more packages of enticements to buy PCH products. I will not fall into their trap again. I am very displeased with their marketing ploys and think them dishonest.

I even ordered a couple of their products.

They were cheaply made and not worth the price plus shipping that I paid.I am truly pissed!

More Review Details

Helpful? 37 Yes 37 47 No 47
Had the same issue 39 Yes 39
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 04 #1122262

Ddid you ever get your money

Feb 20 #1115228

I played the bingo game as well it told me I won & never received a dime. Really!

Jan 01 #1087227

sometimeswhen you play the games its *** the machine said
technical difficulty when you hit all the jackpot prize they covered it so you wont see what happening but i did see it what happened and i know i got all correct in the first place..i hope this is not a BS games

Jan 18 #1096526

Same thing happened to me... Never won anything this just happened 2 days ago

Dec 25, 2015 #1083834 Mesa, Arizona

Same here. I play online Bingo Blitz Have has 6+ Bingos and each time told bad call

Nov 02, 2015 #1057258

I won a $1000 and still ain't heard anything about it

4 0 Reply

Oct 11, 2015 #1046541

I won so how do I get my money

1 1 Reply

Mar 10, 2015 #956577

PCH is real. They make money from commissions on all the stuff they advertise for other companies, plus they probably get paid per views of those repetitive commercials they run on the internet (between the games). But because of the number of mailings they have (millions per month) and the number of online games with embedded commercials (millions, probably billions of views per month), your odds of winning are astronomical. I haven t won in PCH lotto...but I have won the smaller prizes...TWICE! The total was for just under $200, but at least I won.
The bottom line is this: For mailings, look the items over, pick out something you d like but then visit Walmart, Dollar Tree or Dollar General, where you can usually get the exact same items much cheaper (although you d burn up extra gas trying to find them).
Online, just play the games and have fun. As for the tokens and prizes, just let them pile up or use them if you wish. If you really do win a prize, look at the wording carefully - if it really says "You have won!" then take a screen shot, save it and print it out as proof. If it says "You have won...a chance to be entered" or "a chance at winning..." then that s all you have - a chance.
Remember, money you earn or save or are given is real. Everything else - including PCH - are pipe dreams. The big difference is that PCH doesn't cost anything (other than an occasional stamp, time and the cost of electronics and internet that you already are using).
... Show more

3 0 Reply
Nicole

Feb 25, 2015 #950760 Lincoln, Rhode Island

I got the same thing in the mail, and was really excited when I thought I won $500. Knowing what sounds too good to be true usually is, I read the fine print on the back labeled Official Rules. The first thing it reads, in all capitals, is that "ALL PRIZES GUARANTEED TO BE AWARDED AS OFFERED." But once the print gets even smaller, you find the catch. "You will win a prize of $500.00 from Giveaway No. 5201 if your entry is selected in a random drawing among all eligible entries at Giveaway end." In short, it's a marketing ploy.

starpallas

Feb 07, 2015 #942300 Cranston, Rhode Island

read the fine print people, iv known this for decades now, no one wins from a mailing ever

Sep 12, 2013 #716137

PCH is a scam.

Vicente

Sep 12, 2013 #716110 Spring, Texas

Hi, My Name is Vicente Pinaula I recently won 5,000.00 for Life and I haven't received my money. please reply.

6 5 Reply

Aug 06, 2013 #694613

actually it doesn't say you are a winner. It says "If you have all three numbers, please mail this card in and you will be entered in a drawing to win"...so yeah. Learn how to read.

5 0 Reply
cuteowlyperson

Jul 24, 2013 #686886 Fresno, California

I think it's a rip off to.

pearpear

Jul 17, 2013 #681988 Gastonia, North Carolina

I have won money I have been waiting a month for my check i did eveything I was suppose to I won $40,000 from a bingo after I won i havent recieved a check or any mail from pch I was going to use the money for my grandma bc she sick and help my mother im still waiting for my check

4 2 Reply
pch scam

Apr 14, 2013 #637570 Greenfield, Minnesota

I work for the company that prints the bingo cards. It doesn't say your a winner. It says place the numbers on the bingo and you COULD be a winner. Proof read the directions MORONS

3 0 Reply
ROCK

Jun 23, 2013 #668410 Hyattsville, Maryland

*** if she says she won and never received it then saying ***. you cant win something and at the same time could be still be the winner of that same thing. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TO YOU? I WILL SUGGEST YOU STOP BEING *** HERE!!!

SummerOf69

Jan 14, 2014 #773186

You are rude. If you really do work for them, it just makes you and them look bad.

May 07, 2015 #980979

She didnt say she worked for PCH , she said she worked for the company that printed the cards, in likelihood, a printing company. Lol. And maybe if people are called morons while behaving as morons, that will call attention to their moronic behaviour and they can cease and desist it. Although, if they cant see that after it's pointed out to them then they probably are morons and the original accusation is justifiable.

3 1 Reply

1-20 of 26 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Publishers Clearing House. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about
×