Publishers Clearing House - I won a $5,000 bingo game but never received the money.
I diligently went through all the material sent to me by PCH.One piece of material was a bingo game that promised $5,000 if I could complete a row with the numbers on my card.
I did so, mailed in all required material, and never received the $5,000. What I did receive was more and more packages of enticements to buy PCH products. I will not fall into their trap again. I am very displeased with their marketing ploys and think them dishonest.
I even ordered a couple of their products.
They were cheaply made and not worth the price plus shipping that I paid.I am truly pissed!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Yesterday I called one authorized retailer for Comcast - I got this number from the leasing office of the apt I'm moving in to. I spoke with a guy named..."
- "I bought a book online from Deer Run Books which was described thusly: "Fine/Very Good/unclipped. Third Printing. Very tight, clean copy with no damage to the pages or hard covers...."
- "So, I get a clipping from Star Magazine that someone shows me saying $25,000 in prizes awarded. I had just gone through a serious summer experience that I had..."
- "Bruce pre-finished wood flooring by Armstrong was installed in our newly built home in April of 2009. This was the Waltham 3-1/4" oak strip flooring in the color Whiskey...."
- "Not exactly a cheaper option to hiring a REAL painter. They missed whole sections of my siding, it took three times out to finally cover the siding completely (what I..."
- "I was rudely moved aside my shopping cart and told it was there job to push it out for me. When I tried to take it back he just kept..."
- "We ordered our baby registery from babies r us, the furnature came in and from the start the store forgot to put the delivery in for the furnature, that's ok..."
- "My unit caused me a lockout after stopping at a Walgreens store on my way to work. The store is in the next parking lot. I got in and out..."
- "I had a terrible experience with Prestige Flowers. I ordered flowers from them for Mothers' Day. Not only were the flowers completely different to what I ordered, they were already..."