Publishers Clearing House - I won a $5,000 bingo game but never received the money.
I diligently went through all the material sent to me by PCH.One piece of material was a bingo game that promised $5,000 if I could complete a row with the numbers on my card.
I did so, mailed in all required material, and never received the $5,000. What I did receive was more and more packages of enticements to buy PCH products. I will not fall into their trap again. I am very displeased with their marketing ploys and think them dishonest.
I even ordered a couple of their products.
They were cheaply made and not worth the price plus shipping that I paid.I am truly pissed!efbcf1f review #344316
You may also like
- "I wrote a book about a theory I developed over many years and finally compiled all my thoughts into a book, which I wrote, produced and shipped all by myself...."
- "SCAM? Received Invoice 3rd Notice I spoke with Taste of Home office this morning explaining I'd never subscribed to their magazine. The lady on the phone told me that a..."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."
- "Mi nombre es walter gary y soy de EE.UU., quiero aprovechar esta oportunidad para agradecer a mi gran doctor que hizo que mi vida una placentera uno hoy. Este gran..."
- "Mi nombre es María y baso en EE.UU. ... "Mi vida ha vuelto !!! Después de 1 año de matrimonio roto, mi marido me dejó *** dos niños. Sentí que..."
- "At 3am this morning my sister and I woke to BEDBUGS!!! The night staff Did not know what to do. Not much left to say. This was at the Marriott..."
- "I am a United States Marine on the Temporarily Disabled Retired List residing in Charlotte, NC. I qualified and received a federal student loan to pay for my University of..."
- "My house is on neihborcity..as a sold house but benifiting the realator of to sell another piece of *** mold infested house that this realator sold me...be ware of neibor..."
- "Will not make good or return any calls concerning $ 3080.00 worth of Chroming that is defective. Also has taken additional parts, approx. $ 300.00 from me, no response. Promised several..."