Publishers Clearing House - I won a $5,000 bingo game but never received the money.
I diligently went through all the material sent to me by PCH.One piece of material was a bingo game that promised $5,000 if I could complete a row with the numbers on my card.
I did so, mailed in all required material, and never received the $5,000. What I did receive was more and more packages of enticements to buy PCH products. I will not fall into their trap again. I am very displeased with their marketing ploys and think them dishonest.
I even ordered a couple of their products.
They were cheaply made and not worth the price plus shipping that I paid.I am truly pissed!10753cbc review #344316
You may also like
- "I am selling thousands of books per month. and up to 20-30 a day. I took pictures and called about it to report my earnings, and the person on the phone..."
- "Yesterday I called one authorized retailer for Comcast - I got this number from the leasing office of the apt I'm moving in to. I spoke with a guy named..."
- "I terminated the contract last year with Authorhouse and in writing they agreed to take my book off 21 websites and not sell anymore. They were making the money and..."
- "I took my 3 dogs and my friends 6 month puppy to be groomed at the Pets Smart in Clearwater, FL when I got home I noticed my Bichons foot..."
- "My two year old broke out into his FIRST ever allergic reaction due to the honest company wipes. I assumed it was because he was sensitive to something in them...."
- "If you’re going to shop at Lexus of Orland and/or depend on their service department, please read and consider my experiences before servicing a vehicle at this dealership. At my..."
- "NO complaints. We are rebuilding because of a fire. The insurance adjuster told us to find a plan and a builder. After researching online for local builders on your own..."
- "I had this page bookmarked in the event that we didn't close on our home. However, we closed after A LOT of bickering with the Mortgage Consultant, handholding, and..."
- "I am a United States Marine on the Temporarily Disabled Retired List residing in Charlotte, NC. I qualified and received a federal student loan to pay for my University of..."