Publishers Clearing House - I won $40,000
Pch sent me mail with a bingo card it said I won 40,000 and that I would recieve it in 7-14 days so i waited for a month I was so excited bc I needed the money to help my grandma and mom i didnt believe it was a scam I wanted to believe Its real that god has blessed me days go by and I still havent recieved anything not even anymore mail from pch good news like that males people happy dont spoil their happiness bynot giving them what they won i want my check that i have won it would be nice If I do recieve it because iam still waiting patiently
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had the 30-day free trail that I completely forgot about until I checked my PayPal and e-mail this morning. I was charged the monthly fee of $14.95 and when..."
- "Ok the results are in. Hopefully not the final result but nevertheless I received $308 of a $1080 refund. Besides having to change names in my book and show proof..."
- "The first time they tried to contact me, was last year in 2014. I declined, seeing as they have many bad reviews. But they won't stop trying to contact me!..."
- "I have gone back and forth for years between Cox & AT&T for my internet service. You never stopped my Email accounts until now. I will NOT be returning as..."
- "We tried this management company (Reed Real Estate) this year and we were very disappointed. The beach house that we $$$$$ paid for was not accurately portrayed on the..."
- "Had Hercules H-902 on a 5th wheel. Not overloaded, in fact, a very easy job for a tire that claims such a high working load. Then on a clean, dry..."
- "he sofa was delivered missing 4 cushions, legs and bolts. there was a hole in the front part support of one of the sofas. It felt cheap and is uncomfortable...."
- "i am upset i got nair and the first time it was fine just that not all the hair came of then the last time i used it i left..."
- "One Florida-based health system may be in some serious HIPAA hot water after one of its employee reportedly leaked and alledgedly sold over 900 medical records for patients who sought..."