• show-popup

Location East Chattanooga, Tennessee
Category Newspapers & Magazines
Views 137
Monetary Loss

Pch sent me mail with a bingo card it said I won 40,000 and that I would recieve it in 7-14 days so i waited for a month I was so excited bc I needed the money to help my grandma and mom i didnt believe it was a scam I wanted to believe Its real that god has blessed me days go by and I still havent recieved anything not even anymore mail from pch good news like that males people happy dont spoil their happiness bynot giving them what they won i want my check that i have won it would be nice If I do recieve it because iam still waiting patiently 3068eaf

Comments (4) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Mar 16
Please do not breed your sstuupiid DNA into the human gene pool.
Reply to Genius

Mar 15  from Los Angeles, California
P C H is a massive load off s---, *** artists. :sigh
Reply to melinda

Oct 21, 2013  from Central Falls, Rhode Island
Another impossible dream created by PCH. Look at the odds , 1 trillion, 300 million to one! Prize/Value Giveaway
Number End Date Est. Odds of Winning
$1O,OOO,OOO.OO 3O8O *8/31/15 1 in 1,3OO,OOO,OOO
* Winner may be determined earlier. See Official Rules for details.

You Have Not Yet Won. All Entries Have The Same Chance Of Winning. The winner has not been identified. We don't know who the winner is. If you enter our Sweepstakes, your entry will have the same chance to win as every other entry.

Enter For Free. You don't have to buy anything to enter. Just follow the instructions in the Official Rules.

Enter As Often As You Like. You don't have to wait for us to e-mail you an entry opportunity. You may submit additional entries simply by writing to us at: 101 Winners Circle, Port Washington, NY 11053-4016. Each time you write to us you will be entered once into each ongoing sweepstakes. Each entry request must be mailed separately.

Buying Won't Help You Win. Your chances of winning without a purchase are the same as the chances of someone who buys something. It would not be lawful to give any advantage to buyers in a Sweepstakes.
Reply to DragonRI

Oct 09, 2013  from Central Falls, Rhode Island
The bingo cards that come in mailings are only an entrance in a pch sweeps drawing.
Reply to DragonRI

Read next Publishers Clearing House complaint

No produce and no refund!

I ordered a magazine in December of 2012, and paid in Full in December.I never received it....Called...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug