Publishers Clearing House - I won $40,000
Pch sent me mail with a bingo card it said I won 40,000 and that I would recieve it in 7-14 days so i waited for a month I was so excited bc I needed the money to help my grandma and mom i didnt believe it was a scam I wanted to believe Its real that god has blessed me days go by and I still havent recieved anything not even anymore mail from pch good news like that males people happy dont spoil their happiness bynot giving them what they won i want my check that i have won it would be nice If I do recieve it because iam still waiting patiently
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Hi i been playing wc for long time and i been useinng gold everyday and all the time when i play the game and i spend over then $ 7,000..."
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "I ordered a pair of sandals at a really good price. When they arrived they were a Wide Width shoe not the regular size I had ordered. I was told..."
- "Bella Fleur does not state that the above mentioned products are on a trial basis and you will be charged almost $100 after a 2wk period of time. When I..."
- "I went Ryan's in millington TN on last Sunday and I spent $81. The cashier was very rude and did not have any respect at all. It was so busy..."
- "In 10 years i have had 7 transformers on the pole in my back yard burn out, explode, catch fir, smoke and fail! They change these transformers out but never..."
- "Sign up for the class action lawsuit!!! WE need to put this company out of business or make them change their business practices. http://payless-car-rental.pissedconsumer.com/it-s-time-for-a-class-action-lawsuit-20150101576924.html Run don't walk away from this..."
- "My sister & I sent a picture of our dad leaving the USS Latimer in August of 1945, just after Japan had surrendered. They had seen heavy battle in the..."