Publishers Clearing House - i won $40,000

Jul 17, 2013
review #430148

Pch sent me mail with a bingo card it said I won 40,000 and that I would recieve it in 7-14 days so i waited for a month I was so excited bc I needed the money to help my grandma and mom i didnt believe it was a scam I wanted to believe Its real that god has blessed me days go by and I still havent recieved anything not even anymore mail from pch good news like that males people happy dont spoil their happiness bynot giving them what they won i want my check that i have won it would be nice If I do recieve it because iam still waiting patiently

afd97c1
Had an experience with Publishers Clearing House?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Genius

Mar 16

Please do not breed your sstuupiid DNA into the human gene pool.

0 0 Reply
DragonRI

Oct 21, 2013 Central Falls, Rhode Island

Another impossible dream created by PCH. Look at the odds , 1 trillion, 300 million to one! Prize/Value Giveaway
Number End Date Est. Odds of Winning
$1O,OOO,OOO.OO 3O8O *8/31/15 1 in 1,3OO,OOO,OOO
* Winner may be determined earlier. See Official Rules for details.

You Have Not Yet Won. All Entries Have The Same Chance Of Winning. The winner has not been identified. We don't know who the winner is. If you enter our Sweepstakes, your entry will have the same chance to win as every other entry.

Enter For Free. You don't have to buy anything to enter. Just follow the instructions in the Official Rules.

Enter As Often As You Like. You don't have to wait for us to e-mail you an entry opportunity. You may submit additional entries simply by writing to us at: 101 Winners Circle, Port Washington, NY 11053-4016. Each time you write to us you will be entered once into each ongoing sweepstakes. Each entry request must be mailed separately.

Buying Won't Help You Win. Your chances of winning without a purchase are the same as the chances of someone who buys something. It would not be lawful to give any advantage to buyers in a Sweepstakes.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about
×