Publishers Clearing House - I will see about this PCH...
They don't review enough, I just ordered today and I got a super-sweet Ford Bullet from a hit movie, for one thing, can somebody please tell me if it's worth a ***.Cuz it only says *** like: Cool car, high quality paint, awesome wheels!
ect. And if it is indeed a piece of trash that I could by from the Dollar Store, they won't have to expect my my biz! I'm not gonna pay 20 bucks for something I could get at the buck store for 5 bucks! They can kiss my butt if it is trash!
And if it is trash and any of you guys were scammed into it, I live near chillicothe, Il.
Just go to alco, they have Maisto brand diecast cars for 15 bucks!---W-Gill
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "SCAM? Received Invoice 3rd Notice I spoke with Taste of Home office this morning explaining I'd never subscribed to their magazine. The lady on the phone told me that a..."
- "This is the worst liberal rag in this country , how do they make any money I don't get it , like the Obama news network, N.B.C the lowest rated..."
- "The first time they tried to contact me, was last year in 2014. I declined, seeing as they have many bad reviews. But they won't stop trying to contact me!..."
- "Websitebusiness.com locked me out of my account after they took $30.00 from my checking account. I can not contact them through any number I have or the ones listed on..."
- "We bought a $70 stoller from the website. We never used it and decided to return it to the store. They wouldn't let us return the brand new..."
- "San Diego news is covering http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Woman-Sues-Neighbor-Over-Racial-Slurs-Abuse-135114613.html The defendants are husband and wife of Futura Properties in San Diego. Owner Barbara Bolla aka Barbara Bolla and Tony Troxel who was suspended..."
- "It's bad enough to be towed, but being towed from a business when you are an actual consumer is a beat down. Someone overcharging you against their posted rates claiming..."
- "My husband ordered this t-shirt. It was part of a campaign fundraiser. You can clearly see that the word firefighting is spelled incorrectly I contacted the company and they are..."
- "SupremePsychics is really a bad website and was established in March 2013. The psychics on there are fake and are just here for the money. They do not care for..."