Publishers Clearing House - I will see about this PCH...

They don't review enough, I just ordered today and I got a super-sweet Ford Bullet from a hit movie, for one thing, can somebody please tell me if it's worth a ***.Cuz it only says *** like: Cool car, high quality paint, awesome wheels!

ect. And if it is indeed a piece of trash that I could by from the Dollar Store, they won't have to expect my my biz! I'm not gonna pay 20 bucks for something I could get at the buck store for 5 bucks! They can kiss my butt if it is trash!

And if it is trash and any of you guys were scammed into it, I live near chillicothe, Il.

Just go to alco, they have Maisto brand diecast cars for 15 bucks!---W-Gill

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Wendy from Beloit, WI

May 01, 2012 #474416

I received an actual check from Publisher's Clearing House. My bank didn't want to cash it and I had to go all the way up to the bank manager to get it cashed. Yes, people DO win things! It wasn't a great deal of money, but it was enough to get me to keep entering every chance I get. Also, I have bought MANY things from them and my ONLY complaint is the shipping costs are high. I have had no problems with quality of products.

Chakachew

Aug 08, 2011 #325387

U know u send me e-mails everyday for your pch search & e-mails to enter contest's I do this everytime I open the e-mails but its always have a chance to win a never u win....Thank u....!

Chakachew@yahoo.com :sigh

msaint

Jul 18, 2011 #314351

PCH,
Kiss my a$$!

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.