Publishers Clearing House - I will see about this PCH...

They don't review enough, I just ordered today and I got a super-sweet Ford Bullet from a hit movie, for one thing, can somebody please tell me if it's worth a ***.Cuz it only says *** like: Cool car, high quality paint, awesome wheels!

ect. And if it is indeed a piece of trash that I could by from the Dollar Store, they won't have to expect my my biz! I'm not gonna pay 20 bucks for something I could get at the buck store for 5 bucks! They can kiss my butt if it is trash!

And if it is trash and any of you guys were scammed into it, I live near chillicothe, Il.

Just go to alco, they have Maisto brand diecast cars for 15 bucks!---W-Gill

116bf9a4 review #243345
0 0 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments3
Had an experience with Publishers Clearing House?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Wendy from Beloit, WI

May 01, 2012

I received an actual check from Publisher's Clearing House. My bank didn't want to cash it and I had to go all the way up to the bank manager to get it cashed. Yes, people DO win things! It wasn't a great deal of money, but it was enough to get me to keep entering every chance I get. Also, I have bought MANY things from them and my ONLY complaint is the shipping costs are high. I have had no problems with quality of products.

Chakachew

Aug 08, 2011

U know u send me e-mails everyday for your pch search & e-mails to enter contest's I do this everytime I open the e-mails but its always have a chance to win a never u win....Thank u....!

Chakachew@yahoo.com :sigh

msaint

Jul 18, 2011

PCH,
Kiss my a$$!

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.