Publishers Clearing House - I was led to believe I would win 35,000 from a mail in Bing game after matching the numbers in one row.

Issue not resolved
Jan 14
review #470797

After reading this site and the very rude person who supposedly works for PHC by name calling such as *** just because someone else did not read further, confirms I will never waste my time on PHC and throw the mail away.

Also, after reading the comments, I see PHC is a scam by bribing people to lie and say they won something to lead other consumers to buy theor stuff amd play the bogus games. Do not buy anything from them. Teach them a lesson and let them waste their advertisements. What goes around comes around.

I have also ordered items from the past and it is very cheap quality material. People, don't waste your time on PHC.

How do I stop PHC from sending me things in mail going forward???

Ain't nobody got time for that.

b04346d
Had an experience with Publishers Clearing House?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions

Jan 14

I don't know what that error code is but I could not even repeat the word '***' from the other person (working for PCH) who called someone a '***' because they did not read the entire bingo rules. Just testing if the word comes out and does not bypass with asteriks.
Maybe try posting again :)

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.