Publishers Clearing House - I was led to believe I would win 35,000 from a mail in Bing game after matching the numbers in one row.

After reading this site and the very rude person who supposedly works for PHC by name calling such as *** just because someone else did not read further, confirms I will never waste my time on PHC and throw the mail away.

Also, after reading the comments, I see PHC is a scam by bribing people to lie and say they won something to lead other consumers to buy theor stuff amd play the bogus games. Do not buy anything from them. Teach them a lesson and let them waste their advertisements. What goes around comes around.

I have also ordered items from the past and it is very cheap quality material. People, don't waste your time on PHC.

How do I stop PHC from sending me things in mail going forward???

Ain't nobody got time for that.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 14, 2014 #773266

I don't know what that error code is but I could not even repeat the word '***' from the other person (working for PCH) who called someone a '***' because they did not read the entire bingo rules. Just testing if the word comes out and does not bypass with asteriks.
Maybe try posting again :)

0 0 Reply

Jan 14, 2014 #773259 Reidsville, North Carolina

there is probably only one "0" in the entire PCH bingo system.Go figure them odds. :cry

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.