Publishers Clearing House - I have 2 e-mails from PCH telling me I have won a million dollars, but have to send a courier fee t
This company is in the United Kingdom and they have sent 2 E-mails saying I have won a million dollars, but I have to pay courier fee first.The letters have Publishers Clearing House Lottery as it's title Where is this from and is PCH involved at all?
I received both e-mails Friday the 2nd. and they claim to be Publishers Clearing House addressed to Mr.
Paulson Walter.The couriers name is "Elite" and the e-mail # is elite-customer services @ hot mail.com.That is all the information I have although it has my correct e-mail.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lotter Ticket Winner
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Stansberry Research has been sending me unsolicited emails for over a year despite my repeated requests for them to cease doing so. I contacted them twice earlier in 2015 via..."
- "Yes , I went for the entire package over 3 thousand. And spent another 3 thousand to have my books printed in order to sell them myself.However, I have discovered..."
- "Ok the results are in. Hopefully not the final result but nevertheless I received $308 of a $1080 refund. Besides having to change names in my book and show proof..."
- "Ad for this company states on main page ""Get a FREE SMART PHONE" yet they won't tell you any model #, or say you will even get one at all..."
- "Went to smart style in fayettville wv omg the lady cut my hair way to short not the way I wanted i have bold spots and my hair is gaped..."
- "I purchased a pair of rainbow New Balance 750vi for my birthday at the end of February 2014. I loved these shoes & wear them to Zumba class &..."
- "My name is Nuno. I am a administrator on similarworlds.com. I welcome all homos like me to my gaysite! we love all crossdressinghomogayboys!!!! I must date them!!!!! Please take me out!!! I..."
- "Camper is slowly coming back online. I put all the wiring back that they took off d.c. board. Only three main d.c lines left with shorts. I bypassed shorted refrigerator..."
- "I'm another longtime Pinwheel fan who is disappointed by the changes made to the recipe. The chocolate is so icky! The rich chocolate of the original is far superior to..."