Publishers Clearing House - I have 2 e-mails from PCH telling me I have won a million dollars, but have to send a courier fee t
This company is in the United Kingdom and they have sent 2 E-mails saying I have won a million dollars, but I have to pay courier fee first.The letters have Publishers Clearing House Lottery as it's title Where is this from and is PCH involved at all?
I received both e-mails Friday the 2nd. and they claim to be Publishers Clearing House addressed to Mr.
Paulson Walter.The couriers name is "Elite" and the e-mail # is elite-customer services @ hot mail.com.That is all the information I have although it has my correct e-mail.review #188548
The website is under maintenance
You may also like
- "DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING SCAM AKA The Countyr Club Life AKA Print Right Publishing We spent time and Money advertising with this company and have gotten several calls from other advertiser..."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."
- "I bought a book online from Deer Run Books which was described thusly: "Fine/Very Good/unclipped. Third Printing. Very tight, clean copy with no damage to the pages or hard covers...."
- "I ordered my computer from Ironside Gaming Computers and they ship using fedex. It shipped on June 12 and hasn't arrived yet it is June 17. I wasn't available for..."
- "I ordered a pan pizza with pepperoni, spinach, the new buffalo drizzle and Asiago crust. This is what I recieved: a regular pizza with pepperoni, some slimey spinach dumped on..."
- "Expedia will not honor cancellation insurance! Do not buy into it! Had a very very bad experience. You would think a company as large as Expedia would have some integrity..."
- "My Ipad screen arrived cracked. I have contacted them and got a "You will receive your refund once the post office refunds us" response. My order was February 27 and..."
- " Between 2009 and 2011 we bought several pieces of furniture from the Willow Wood RTG in Northwest Houston totaling about $6000.00 dlls. Among those was a dining room set that included..."
- "This is what I received from Kaiser when I asked what happened to my emails from January 2012 to February 2012 when I filed a complaint about the Hippa Breach...."