Publishers Clearing House - I have 2 e-mails from PCH telling me I have won a million dollars, but have to send a courier fee t
This company is in the United Kingdom and they have sent 2 E-mails saying I have won a million dollars, but I have to pay courier fee first.The letters have Publishers Clearing House Lottery as it's title Where is this from and is PCH involved at all?
I received both e-mails Friday the 2nd. and they claim to be Publishers Clearing House addressed to Mr.
Paulson Walter.The couriers name is "Elite" and the e-mail # is elite-customer services @ hot mail.com.That is all the information I have although it has my correct e-mail.10777912 review #188548
You may also like
- "Bonjour je suis une animatrice a la radio "Radio Shalom" 1650 AM et une infirmière de 24 ans avec un dossier avec mon Ordre impeccable avec trois enfants âgé 3,..."
- "I had the 30-day free trail that I completely forgot about until I checked my PayPal and e-mail this morning. I was charged the monthly fee of $14.95 and when..."
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "Meat patty burned. Bun destroyed by carless employee and manager. Asked for meal replacement and manager stated that buns were all smashed. Employees and manager were talking bad words..."
- "2015 fr3 25ds this goes on and on in most all storage bays. Dealer says salt first caused this then states manufacturing sprayed something on them and has to..."
- "A DEAD FLY IS FOUND ON MY 3.49$ CHICK'S SALAD WEDGE SANDWICH BOUGHT AT RICHEYVILLE'S GETGO IN SOUTHWEST PENNSYLVANIA! !!! I also had already eaten the other half!!!! ..."
- "I ordered a pan pizza with pepperoni, spinach, the new buffalo drizzle and Asiago crust. This is what I recieved: a regular pizza with pepperoni, some slimey spinach dumped on..."
- "I only have Suddenlink's internet, I never really watched much television so I didn't see any reason to pay extra for it, same with the phone, I never really needed..."
- "Vivint just rebrands Linear's 2GIG then acts as though it and the alarm.com back end is theirs when in reality they do a *** poor job installing the 2GIG system..."