Publishers Clearing House - Have to submit enrty hundreds of times
I signed up for the Win $5,000 a week sweepstakes.Had to go through 5 pages of ads first.
But once it was over I thought, "I'm entered! I have a chance to win!" Wrong. I got emails everyday saying: In order to claim you're prize you must do this, this and this. All of theses links we're followed by numerous ads.
And the last link I recieved trailed me to a dead end ad and I couldn't verify my entry.
Even though I had already verified 20+ times before.Publishers Clearing House is a scam!123ab0ca review #253718
You may also like
- "Look at this insane transcript with "Marie" from Barnes and Noble: You are now connected with Marie from BN.com Ron: Hi! I signed up for the Barnes & Noble Membership and ordered..."
- "DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING SCAM AKA The Countyr Club Life AKA Print Right Publishing We spent time and Money advertising with this company and have gotten several calls from other advertiser..."
- "I sent my book to Xlibris in 2009 for publication. After the review book copy was sent to me, the graphics were blurry and I refused to publish. After being..."
- "I have a children's book that I got published through authorhouse so I could show it to my mother (the Author) just before she died so she could be proud...."
- "My F-150, just having completed a left turn, was proceeding along the left lane of 3 lanes when it was struck by a car coming out from the right. ..."
- "I had been looking for a shihpoo puppy for a while and came across one on the Purebred Breeders LLC website. I fell inlove with a puppy on there, called,..."
- "October 12, 2014 Sunday7:00 pm I purchased a barbecue sandwhich and drove home. As I got ready to take a ***, I flipped the sandwhich over and noticed that the..."
- "It was one of the 2 for $1 bags, but it was still supposed to be 1&1/8 oz (31.8g) in there. I could hear the rustle of a couple..."
- "I received a horse with 3 ears, three!!! with a giant hole in its head for no apparent function, and one broken music button. The response I got from their..."
- "My husband and I bought this furniture. We have no kids living at home so we thought we would get a nice set. Well a year and a half later..."
- "What a joke. Bought this software because my girlfriend recommended it, turns out she was very wrong. First of all I got emails from them saying "act now for our..."
- "IAM is my buddy I paid hi dollars for him and he will be 3 years old in May he has a microchip in him that drives him crazy sometimes..."