Publishers Clearing House - Have to submit enrty hundreds of times

Aug 06, 2011
review #253718

I signed up for the Win $5,000 a week sweepstakes.Had to go through 5 pages of ads first.

But once it was over I thought, "I'm entered! I have a chance to win!" Wrong. I got emails everyday saying: In order to claim you're prize you must do this, this and this. All of theses links we're followed by numerous ads.

And the last link I recieved trailed me to a dead end ad and I couldn't verify my entry.

Even though I had already verified 20+ times before.Publishers Clearing House is a scam!

7fa2055
2.5
Had an experience with Publishers Clearing House?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Chicken Dinner

Nov 19, 2013

I have won PCH and now live on a private island in the Maldives, thanks PCH!

DragonRI

Nov 13, 2013 Central Falls, Rhode Island

38 years of loyally playing their games of chance, buying things (junk) from them too. Not a single penny won, all I ever win is the right to enter yet another contest. Imagine that, 38 yrs on a daily basis!

hollins1

May 18, 2012

PCH IS A SCAM.I stopped entering along time ago.PCH product is cheap and It does not meet my expectation's.None of the vehicle product's work.I wrote PCH a letter and Informed them that their product is garbage and That they need to stop selling it.PCH refunded my money and I have never brought anything from PCH SINCE THAT TIME.Save your money.You will never win with PCH.SCAM FOR REAL.COM ON NOW.WTF.PCH NEED'S TO BE MONITORED FOR FALSE ADVERTISEMENT.

mp

May 18, 2012

I have been playing for a long time....no luck yet?? I have a dream....too!!!!
Do we really WIN money any time soon???? :(

Andy

Apr 22, 2012

Its a scam they say you can win but its a lie they select whoeve they want as a winner and most likely it wont be you

Loretta Harmon

Nov 06, 2011

I seen PCH state that each entry was valid and is another chance to win but, i am starting to think just like so many others. My grandmother..MOther and recently me ALWAYS submitted an entry and would try and try to win ANYTHING. Now, i am stuck with several emails stating every day that i could be the winner if i just search..Umm..ok..how much searching can 1 person possibl do before winning? I am still doing it till the end of this sweepstakes and if i continue to end up a loser..i am actually thinking about speaking with a very good friend of mine from TODAY show *wink* and see what they can do to actually investigate this company if at all possible.

Bumbershoot

Oct 23, 2011

You can enter PCH every day of your life and never buy a thing from them. It's also very unlikley you'll ever win anything either. If you want to continue, just learn to wade through the pages and pages of ads to get to the final entry page. If you have the time to read their ads and clean out your SPAM folder in your email, and the inclination to do so, it is harmless.

PCH poor

Oct 15, 2011

I join the PCH around 12 years, and I bought many things from them. Once, I bought their pendant and my skin was burned. Additionally I did not any win with their competitions and I was getting poor. I am addicted this PCH competitions and my children are very angry. They said PCH is scam and should not buy any more, but I want a win. If you know how to win, please let me know? I cannot believe my children’s idea, because PCH do commercials on the TV.

Don't listen to them

Oct 05, 2011

Do you know why they do that? They get paid everytime you look or fill anything out. They will be the ones getting paid not you sadly... They will sell your info too

PCH Insider

Aug 07, 2011

Sorry but you are wrong. Each enryt you submit is vailid and is another chance to win.

×
You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about
×