Publishers Clearing House - GAMES DO NOT WORK CORRECTLY
Obviously, this is a problem for many people.Your "TOKEN GAMES" do not download when you go to play them.
Either you get the first game and then the rest won't let you play or you spend hours waiting for the game to download and then a sign comes up "There has been an error and game cannot download-come back tomorrow. THE LEAST YOU COULD DO is-if I am *** enough to believe you really could win something-even a $50.00 Dunkin Donuts Card is make the games quicker to download and available. It would be greatly appreciated.
You are making money for your company so wouldn't it be wise to make sure the site works!
Getting ready to never order or play anything again.
How about an actual response to this issue-you have my information.Thanks for letting me vent.1050435f review #420158
You may also like
- " I stupidly signed up for rhapsody's 30 day trial. I wanted to see if the service would allow me to download music for my iPod. I we unable..."
- "After a lot of mails and pictures with Sophie zou from their company, I decided to place an order for more than 3000$ for towables. Production time was ok, but when..."
- "Discusgolfmuseum.com and Mike Doran are a total Scam. You can find the profane, psycho, nut job Mike Doran at theis address:Disc Golf Museum1425 Angelina BendDenton, TX 76205His Phone..."
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "Just opened a can of Italian Wedding Soup and found this flat brown stuff (cardboard maybe?) Hoping it isn't dehydrated something else. The little meatballs look like the..."
- "We reserved and prepaid a 4-door car but ended up to downgrade to a 2-door car. The manager agreed to give us $35 refund for the inconvenience. But it was..."
- "I purchased a cooktop from Sears and also requested delivery and install. I live in Massachusetts and I received a call from the installer in Jacksonville Florida. When I explained..."
- "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..."
- "I bought this and followed the usage directions to a T. It did not work, it was a total waste of my money, do not waste yours. I am very..."