Publishers Clearing House - Further proof PCH is a big Scam
Look at all my other posts DragonRI of Central Falls. I had written many reviews, comments and replies to posts about PCH. Now that I officially signed up, I cannot access all my other posts. PCH is a huge scam and I hope the people will wake up and stop playing their *** scamming games! I thought this letter I found on ripoffreportdot com to be very interesting:Dear Publsher's Clearing House, Who is Trudy Dinkins?
I have been receiving emails from Publisher's Clearing House for a number of years now, and on a daily basis. Over the last few years I have received a number of emails informing me that if I do not respond, the entry number assigned to me will be given to another person, namely one Trudy Dinkins. And, should this entry number turn out to be a prize-winning one, than said prize will be awarded to Ms. Dinkins in lieu of me.
For the first several of such emails, Trudy Dinkins was said to be a former PCH prize winner and that she hailed from Gallantin, Tennessee. One day, a couple of years ago, I received another one of these entry emails. However, this time, Ms. Dinkins was clearly stated to be a resident of Revere, Massachusetts.
Every email I have received like this one since has returned Ms. Dinkins to Gallantin, except the last one I received a few months ago which quite clearly (and suspiciously, in my opinion) failed to list her place of residence.
The last email of importance here I received over this past weekend. PCH is notorious for providing links in their entry emails to allow one to view a video of their most recent prize winning moment. I had been anticipating one for a couple of months: accoring to PCH, a $5000-for-Life prize was supposed to have been awarded on November 30, 2012. The video for this - and all others like it - should have been viewable through such an email link as mentioned above in about a fortnight. However, no such video was ever indicated.
This latest link concerns me for a couple of reasons. Firstly, the winning moment was supposed to have been videotaped on Sunday, January 13, 2013. Again with daily emails from PCH, this struck me as odd as I was not aware of any prize being awarded on that date. Secondly, the video link contained a photograph which one would have supposed was taken on the occasion: two PCH Prize Patrol employees standing on either side of the prize winner who was holding one of their infamous "big cheques." What really surprised me in this photograph was the prize recepient herself. She was clearly the SAME woman I had been seeing in various emails from PCH for years now. She was none other than - you guessed it - Trudy Dinkins!
I have a few observations to draw from these emails. Firstly, if one fails to enter the contest as requested, and the entry number is clearly indicated as marked for an identifiable alternate individual, is this not tantamount to fixing the contest? Secondly, why is PCH inconsistent about the residential location of Ms. Dinkins? Does she reside in Gallantin, Tennessee or in Revere, Massachusetts? And thirdly, why was Ms. Dinkins clearly shown in a video link as the prize winner of a PCH contest that was not, to my knowledge, ever announced?
I believe it is time, Publisher's Clearing House, to come clean about Trudy Dinkins.123f7c8b review #418769
You may also like
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- " BOYD'S GUNSTOCKS. Happy to take your order and your money. When it turns out their website is not updated and it's not in stock you have to pay the cancellation..."
- "I'm writing in to express my severe disappointment over the lack of follow up by one of your colleagues when i made a call to your call centre on 1..."
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "I just bought the program T25 and Shakeology and I was super happy. Doing my exercises which help me a lot with my diabetes. The problem is that my second..."
- "rent a center delivered a parlor set, and broke a collection on my wall of the beatles, i had for a very long time, it was a rare piece, they..."
- "I'd like to caution any fellow Home Depot customers having issues with flooring installation or considering Home Depot for flooring. My ordeal began in early December 2014 and resolved with..."
- "Beware of ALL automatic telephone ordering!!!!! This way of doing business is a great way for unscrupulous companies to confuse the ordering issue and not offer any way of reviewing..."
- "Signed up for tanning sessions and went that day. Came out with 2 stripes parallel all down my back as well as double stripes on my butt. The back stripes..."
- "Very bad service with my return . Not able to help me refund change it or fix it. NO Help what so ever. ..."
- "Ordered a cute black dress for $20.00 . I knew for that price it night be a cheap dress , but i had planned to wear it around the house..."
- "I seen that FlixAddict had Veriscan and other credit card safety icons on the Register page. I entered my credit card info and the rest of the info requested...."