Publishers Clearing House - False hope
i can never understand how they can send elderly person a letter making her think she won.with her name ect my 80yr old aunt waited all day yesterday on a bench for publiser clerance house to come.she was sure she won.what a shame.i could not tell her any diffrent she did this from 8am-8pm can you blame her ?the letter said some one in boston they notified the local news gas station and flower shop all with her name.the elderly take these things to heart and am so upset with this and wish they would stop.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had the 30-day free trail that I completely forgot about until I checked my PayPal and e-mail this morning. I was charged the monthly fee of $14.95 and when..."
- "So, I get a clipping from Star Magazine that someone shows me saying $25,000 in prizes awarded. I had just gone through a serious summer experience that I had..."
- "One day I got two "free" books in the mail, and I could cancel receiving books I would have to pay for in the future if I didn't like the..."
- "I have enjoyed taking bellmore's since i was unable to pay my car insurance!!! They have been there for me... they always know who i am when i call without..."
- "December bouquet arrived at noon after requesting an after 4pm delivery - petals on all flowers frozen, bouquet died w/in 2 days. January delivery DID NOT happen until I called..."
- "Braindumps only care about looting money. They claim accurate and updated questions on their tests but this is a lie. And when you raise the issue that only 2 of their..."
- "I live in Sonoma Resort in Aurora, CO. Greystar bought the property about halfway through my lease. All they do is collect the rent. It took 3 requests and 3..."
- "I placed a baby bed on layaway & paid it off early. I was told at the time of purchase and during several payment visits, that it would be available..."
- "I ordered a rug from Bellacor. Wonderful folks when ordering. However, when the rug arrived with the fringe damaged....customer service supervisor was AWFUL! There was red rug..."