Publishers Clearing House - False hope
i can never understand how they can send elderly person a letter making her think she won.with her name ect my 80yr old aunt waited all day yesterday on a bench for publiser clerance house to come.she was sure she won.what a shame.i could not tell her any diffrent she did this from 8am-8pm can you blame her ?the letter said some one in boston they notified the local news gas station and flower shop all with her name.the elderly take these things to heart and am so upset with this and wish they would stop.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Public records found on the internet also Facebook and Instagram comments I screenshoted about the household name Publishers Clearing House! The blocked call screenshot indicates an app that I downloaded..."
- "I have a children's book that I got published through authorhouse so I could show it to my mother (the Author) just before she died so she could be proud...."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."
- "Ordered Dual Drop Leaf Dining Table in black and cherry. Item #196330 or phone code 52BO-BBD1. When I opened box was not dark wood (sort of in the same..."
- "Braindumps only care about looting money. They claim accurate and updated questions on their tests but this is a lie. And when you raise the issue that only 2 of their..."
- "kjonline.com/news/Waterville-police-officer-disciplined-for-treatment-of-homeless-man.html I wish the Waterville Police Department would start treating its citizens with respect and dignity. Brian Gardiner's abuse will no longer be tolerated. He is an abusive cop. He has been..."
- "Unfortunately this is the only place to buy live rodents for feeding animals such as snakes. The stench of the store smells like a hoarders house. Between the stained carpet..."
- "the GE cafe range knobs are made by plastic. it broken and results the gas leaks... couldn't turn off since it broken... be aware when turn the on/off the..."
- "Saturday delivery with important documents never left California. When I called customer service they actually tried to blame the UPS franchisee from where it was shipped. I called..."