i can never understand how they can send elderly person a letter making her think she won.with her name ect my 80yr old aunt waited all day yesterday on a bench for publiser clerance house to come.she was sure she won.what a shame.i could not tell her any diffrent she did this from 8am-8pm can you blame her ?the letter said some one in boston they notified the local news gas station and flower shop all with her name.the elderly take these things to heart and am so upset with this and wish they would stop.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Your A Winner
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Bought two magazines through Synapse, Taste of Home for myself and Discovery Girl for my granddaughter. I have two unauthorized charges to my checking account showing they stole $33 for..."
- "So, I get a clipping from Star Magazine that someone shows me saying $25,000 in prizes awarded. I had just gone through a serious summer experience that I had..."
- "The first time they tried to contact me, was last year in 2014. I declined, seeing as they have many bad reviews. But they won't stop trying to contact me!..."
- "My favorite shoe, a Florsheim casual men's shoe, suddenly had its rubber sole disintegrate by having chunks of rubber break off, making the shoe useless. It is some years old,..."
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "I went to the melting pit tonight as a nice surprise for my daughter before school starts and I can promise it will be my last time going here. We..."
- "My husband bought Rexall inserts in his work boots,working in SC heat.These pictures are from his feet after wearing the inserts for about three weeks.Not realizing it was from inserts..."
- "Mifi service stopped. Website usage data page displays error: "...popped your bubble...". No response to my trouble tickets. Their phone service hours are 9-5, obviously not customer focused. They keep charging..."
- "had dinner yesterday(receipt attaced): waiting area receptionist tried to wave us away by telling us but u have a long *** ahead; do you till want to wait? I said..."