Publishers Clearing House - Does anyone know of any real person who has yet to win ANYTHING from PCH??

Nov 07, 2011
review #273329
Update added by user Nov 17, 2011

Original review posted by user Nov 07, 2011

I used to watch my grandmother and my mother also get so excitied when they would get their PCH swwepstakes in mail to submit.THey always felt they had a chance to win and this would be the time they hit it big.

Of course, NOTHING! Now, i am following along the same path i suppose trying to also win so i can provide and care for my family as so many others wish to do as well. I keep getting emails stating that this could be it, This is your cahnce to win MILLIONS. I am wondering if there is anyone out there who really knows of anyone who had won anything at all or if PCH is just a big pile of lies.

It is so sad that their is so many MILLIONS of people who could really use this money in so many ways and will get their hopes up for nothing. Absolutely nothing!. If this is the case, why is it that someone has not had a investigation done and had them questioned on possibly the world news to let so many know that this is just a scam to get you to buy into products they are advertising, which in return they are getting rich off of. I have said that i am going to play this one LAST sweepstake that a winner will be announced on November 30th 2011.

I am waiting to see what will happen and who is the winner.

If i feel it is not legit, i am thinking about seriously reporting to the Today and also GMA to have the company investigated and to have them to provide proof of real winners.It is time for some REAL WINNERS!!!

6355707
2.8
Had an experience with Publishers Clearing House?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
Foolmeonce

Jun 30

yes, it has been alarmingly disappointing to find out that there has not been a major prize winner for some time, oh, the number was not turned in, oh but you have been moved up to be in our major prize circle, well, if your number is drawn. I tell you as much as I have entered, and as many times that I have gotten 5x or even 10x the entries, on a daily basis, heck, I alone should have enough entries in there that I should have won something by now,
but NO, this is no better then playing Poker in Vegas, false promises, and anything to get you to buy some of their junk, oh then they have to nerve to tell you that you will be eliminated, if you don't enter this Entrée, lie ***, you will be better off entering the Lottery, you have a much better chance of winning.

Diamond Smith

May 17 Central Islip, New York

I believe that it is not a scam, if that is the case then everything that includes "winning lotto money" is a scam. I just think everyone main priority is money. They are a company first and they need to generate capital in order to even give out any money. It's common sense really you're sitting at home doing the same thing as everyone else to enter so that means you have the same chance as everyone. They clearly state that you do not have to buy into any of their products because it will not increase your odds of winning(so if you purchase something then get upset because you haven't won then that's your problem really). Think about how many people there is playing this lotto use common sense you know you're odds are very slim to none but there is always that 1% chance kind of like a DNA test(yes you are 99% the biological father but the 1% is the uncertainty because no one is really sure or have 100% proof of anything)-just like PCH do not make you feel as if you have a 100% chance of winning. They tell you your odds and all of the extra stuff they do as far as telling you "you have the gold seal" is for marketing purposes. You have to be smart and realize there are still millions of other people playing. So if you dio recieve a gold seal and you have a better chance of winning just remember about all the other people playing who receieved a gold seal. This doesn't mean they are trying to run a scam. I feel like a scam is when someone is trying to get you to buy into... Show more

have more faith

Mar 15

joey

Feb 18 Winona, Mississippi

So I went to do my lotto and it said I matched a row of numbers over a million on the prize so does that mean I'm rich???

kitty

Feb 05 Los Angeles, California

P C H is full of baloney. The mail order items they sent out are so cheaply made, like dollar store stuff, and they expect to add s & h to them, plus fees too. How crazy. No one ever wins. In recent months they advertise on tv that a family could win millions of dollars that rolls on over their life and they can even pass it down to their child later on, how weird. How can any business make a claim like that when they don't even know for sure that they will continue to have a business. Also, where would they get that much money to give away repeatedly over time ? How silly. :x

Oct 17, 2013

It's real. Some guy in the city I work in won the $5000 a week for life. He lived in a trailer park and now his trailer is for sale lol. White city, oregon. Small town too. Good luck to you all!

2 1 Reply
melinda

Feb 05 Los Angeles, California

If he " won" then I bet PCH is using him somehow as part of their scam. I can't believe anyone truly wins anything. Never known of anyone personally or heard of it announced on tv that any anonymous person ever won.

LostAgain!

Jul 21, 2013 Cincinnati, Ohio

I'm with you on thinking it is totally rigged. Those people PCH shows up on the doorstep with cameras claiming they are winners are likely paid actors. Same goes for any of the state/national lotteries. Like you said, the people who do allegedly "win" are always actors or millionaires to begin with. Occasionally a large group of factory workers pooling hundreds of dollars to buy lottery tickets every week are portrayed as the winners, but this is most likely another scam to convince the general public that they can in fact win. If I ever win and am proven wrong then I will eat my hat on YouTube & announce my victory to the world.
Your chances of making money are a whole lot better playing online poker than gambling with lotteries and sweepstakes!

Feb 05

As for the Lottery, I can confirm that you can win I have won in the past, and I know numerous people who have won.

another nonwinner

Jul 19, 2013 Tucson, Arizona

I think It's a big scam my grandfather played for years and nothing. The people that supposedly win don't really need the money at all. If they are real or just paid actors! You have a better chance winning the lottery! PCH should be band! :(

jzprice

Jul 10, 2013 Buffalo, New York

SINCE I POSTED TO THIS SITE, THE EMAILS FROM PCH HAVE GONE DOWN CONSIDERABLY! I'M VERY HAPPY ABOUT THIS. I'M NOT GETTING THE USUAL FIVE/SIX EMAILS PER DAY.

Vik

Jul 01, 2013 Morgantown, West Virginia

Well, it happened again yesterday. The "special early look" did not result in the $5000 a week for life million dollars or whatever they have dreamed up this time, but, again, "only" a million dollars. I have finally figured it out. In order to say "you may already have won," PCH has to choose the "winning" number in advance--so, to keep the sweepstakes going as long as possible, they make sure they do NOT send out the "winning number" until the very end of the sweepstakes time period. This is such a scam!

Laura

Jun 30, 2013 Fresno, California

PCH does NOT guarantee that you will win anything if you enter...nor do you have to buy anything to enter. Of course they want you to buy something, so do millions of other people on the internet...that doesn't mean you have to do it. Buying will not increase your chances of winning. It's just like the lottery...in that millions, or even billions of people are trying to win...so your odds of actually winning are very small indeed...but just like the lottery there ARE REAL WINNERS, otherwise they would have been closed down years ago. And instead of having to pay for a lottery ticket it is free to enter, although drawings are a lot more spread out. In other words they are not a fraud...but so many people enter that you are far more likely to be struck by lightening than to win a PCH sweepstakes. That in mind it's up to you whether you want to enter or not...I'll keep taking my chances, because it costs me nothing. Also you can unsubscribe from their emails at any time.

Sandra

Jun 26, 2013 Medford, Oregon

I've been dealing with the multiple daily emails and *** search now to win for over a year now. This morning it told me I had won a $1000 Walmart gift card. I was so excited! When I clicked on the site it said, "Offer no longer available". I'm DONE with them.

goldenwds4

May 22, 2013 San Antonio, Texas

I'm tired of receiving emails from PCH saying I must enter the sweepstakes and the next day I must reply or forfeit my chance too win. This happens over and over again. Once you get on their site, it is difficult to get off. I have also received viruses in my computer from their correspondence. I'm tired of entering sweepstakes and the next day they tell me I must reply or forfeit my chance too win. This happens over and over again. Once you get on their site, it is difficult to get off ALSO if you order item PCH shipping charges are way out of line. Is there a way to put an end to this harassment?

Deek

Apr 12, 2013 Greenville, Ohio

It sounds like everyone who complains about pch is the morons who actually by something thinking that's how you win. You can enter for free. Why don't you stop being lazy and just purchase whatever you need from Walmart like the rest of America. If you think you've been screwed by pch then your to *** to win and shouldn't .

Feb 09, 2013 Richardson, Texas

Everyone listen to this ok.PCH is a SCAM.PCH want's everyone to make purchase's from them right.But PCH does not know anything about the product's that they are trying to sell.Only once have i purchased somthing from PCH and GUESS WHAT IT DID NOT WORK RIGHT.So i sent an reply back to them and Stated the product that they are selling does not work.Guess what?PCH returned my MONEY TO ME.And i have never purchased anything else from PCH.Sometime's i enter there sweepstake's but actually buy something from PCH NO WAY.I recieve the same e-mail's as everyone else does.But i know better than to spend any MONEY with PCH.PCH is a SCAM TO MAKE MONEY ONLY.Bottom Line.

Showing 1-20 of 46 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about
×