Publishers Clearing House - Does anyone know of any real person who has yet to win ANYTHING from PCH??

Update added by user Nov 17, 2011

Original review posted by user Nov 07, 2011

I used to watch my grandmother and my mother also get so excitied when they would get their PCH swwepstakes in mail to submit.THey always felt they had a chance to win and this would be the time they hit it big.

Of course, NOTHING! Now, i am following along the same path i suppose trying to also win so i can provide and care for my family as so many others wish to do as well. I keep getting emails stating that this could be it, This is your cahnce to win MILLIONS. I am wondering if there is anyone out there who really knows of anyone who had won anything at all or if PCH is just a big pile of lies.

It is so sad that their is so many MILLIONS of people who could really use this money in so many ways and will get their hopes up for nothing. Absolutely nothing!. If this is the case, why is it that someone has not had a investigation done and had them questioned on possibly the world news to let so many know that this is just a scam to get you to buy into products they are advertising, which in return they are getting rich off of. I have said that i am going to play this one LAST sweepstake that a winner will be announced on November 30th 2011.

I am waiting to see what will happen and who is the winner.

If i feel it is not legit, i am thinking about seriously reporting to the Today and also GMA to have the company investigated and to have them to provide proof of real winners.It is time for some REAL WINNERS!!!

More Review Details

Helpful? 120 Yes 120 82 No 82
Had the same issue 65 Yes 65
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 14 #1063870

I got a $10.00 check, they forgot a few zeros, but that's okay, I'm sure they'll figure it out and show up with the rest, be patient.

0 0 Reply

Nov 05 #1059228 Honolulu, Hawaii

I applied 12,000,000 tokens towards a prize at PCH and didn’t win. How is that possible? I’m beginning to have doubts about the time I invested to get 12,000,000 tokens. My family had a great laugh at my expense.

Sep 23 #1037759

I won 20$ from PCH and have never bought anything from them. Keep the faith and keep playing.
God bless,
Desiree Cawley

Sep 18 #1035820

Tell ya what. You all stop playing these 100% free Sweepstakes and games and spread the word. Therefore it will increase my odds. Lol.
Thanks and respectfully,
Loyal pch Sweepstakes player

Sep 15 #1033965

yes, I think it's mostly a Gimmick !!!!

0 0 Reply
John Dio

Sep 01 #1028211 Bronx, New York

I've been playing PCH sweeps for 50 years, on and off. Never won anything. My mom played through the mail for as long as i could remember. She pasted stickers, chose magazines hoping that would cause her entries to be placed in a 'true' barrel for an honest pick. Nothing, ever.
I too, believe it is a scam to collect 'click' income for the 'fat-cats'. And, boy they must be fat by now...
- jd, mastic park, ny

Aug 25 #1024624

People are dumb PCH had been around forever it is NOT a someone else said about the state or federal lotto it's like saying its a scam cause you never won or haven't known anyone who's won. I play the games on their site and won some small gift cards but I know the odds for the big prizes is slim to none. I enter cause it's like a free lotto but I don't expect to win.

0 3 Reply

Aug 11 #1018378 Greenville, South Carolina

I won $10,000 when they came to our door in 1999.... so... it was a REAL check along with the big one they print out.. we have the big one if you still don't believe...

5 4 Reply

Jul 17 #1008608

My son won $20 off the Bingo game, but I have played the PCHlotto, and it doesn't save my numbers. This is over and over again and it states I didn't play when clearly I have.

Jul 01 #1002227

I am not sure if it's a scam ...maybe not . I just hate how they use their trick words in their e-mails making you think you won something- "This is it!" "Instant win report" "Full disclosure open immediately!" It's like they should just say. "it's us again, you didn't win want to keep trying?"

4 0 Reply

Jul 01 #1002159

Several entries past years & to date but not one win etc! Statements of the name of winner & their location I suspect they are fictitious or a relative!

May 17 #985465

I also have been entering for years and I have never won a thing and I don't know anyone who has. And on top of that, when I have ordered things in the past, they take forever to send the item and by the time you get it, you have forgotten that you even ordered it, but be a little late in sending in your payment and they quick to hound you for it.
I do know several people who have won various amounts in the New York State Lottery, but no body from the PCH lotteries.

May 06 #980494

Hello same issue here... I was wondering the same thing and stop ordering things along time ago, all though I still play because of the wish to hopefully win. With the lost hope that maybe, just maybe the dreams their advertising are not a gimmick...

5 0 Reply

Mar 20 #961420 Redmond, Washington

AMEN PCH needs to put up or shut up. When they call me or knock on my door with a substantial prize (MONEY) then I feel they should be investigated....60 minutes

6 0 Reply

Mar 11 #956811

I am starting to agree with everybody else this is a scam

Feb 25 #951006

Pch always says you don't have to buy products from them but they want send another letter to enter if you don't buy!

nonbeliever rp

Feb 24 #950303

I don't believe that publishers clearing house is truly picking winners everyone I know has entered a billion times and no one has ever won, I think its a scam just to get people to want to buy their junk.

4 0 Reply
t b

Feb 20 #948627 West Palm Beach, Florida

I won fifty bucks about a month ago. I went to pch slots, played all of them, got my diamonds, then when it got to casino I spun like twice and hit fifty bucks. They sent me a check like a week later. Me and my neighbor went out to a bar and played darts and drank beer. :) Yling Ling i think it was...good stuff. :)

Feb 16 #946614

My son won $10.00 last week

Feb 15 #945931 Anchorage, Alaska

I don't know if this Contest is real or not. But I sure could use the win. It may even save my life. If I where too win then I would be able to afford the treatments I need to live. So I'm hopping on Feb 27 2015 the PCH TEAM come to my door to change my life. Truly change and give me life.

1-20 of 94 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.