Publishers Clearing House - Does anyone know of any real person who has yet to win ANYTHING from PCH??

Nov 07, 2011
review #273329
Update added by user Nov 17, 2011

 
Original review posted by user Nov 07, 2011

I used to watch my grandmother and my mother also get so excitied when they would get their PCH swwepstakes in mail to submit.THey always felt they had a chance to win and this would be the time they hit it big.

Of course, NOTHING! Now, i am following along the same path i suppose trying to also win so i can provide and care for my family as so many others wish to do as well. I keep getting emails stating that this could be it, This is your cahnce to win MILLIONS. I am wondering if there is anyone out there who really knows of anyone who had won anything at all or if PCH is just a big pile of lies.

It is so sad that their is so many MILLIONS of people who could really use this money in so many ways and will get their hopes up for nothing. Absolutely nothing!. If this is the case, why is it that someone has not had a investigation done and had them questioned on possibly the world news to let so many know that this is just a scam to get you to buy into products they are advertising, which in return they are getting rich off of. I have said that i am going to play this one LAST sweepstake that a winner will be announced on November 30th 2011.

I am waiting to see what will happen and who is the winner.

If i feel it is not legit, i am thinking about seriously reporting to the Today and also GMA to have the company investigated and to have them to provide proof of real winners.It is time for some REAL WINNERS!!!

8a4e306
Was this review helpful? 96 72
2.9
Had an experience with Publishers Clearing House?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
dman51

Aug 26

Yeah exactly,they show people receiving the big check,balloons etc..Nobody has said the phrase... give us an actual recent winner's full name and address,phone # so a reporter can get the truth.

0 0 Reply
jessivy12

Aug 13 Brigham City, Utah

You can view a wealth of infor about PCH on BBB.com they have been sued for consumer abuse in all 50 states, however they have infact proven that they have in fact given away 240million dollars worth of prizes and they post names and cities of the winners regularly, I am in Utah and just this year I have won multiple gift cards, a $500 DOLLAR CHECK ON A MAILED IN SCRATCH CARD AND A $100.00 CHECK ON AN ONLINE SLOT GAME. It may never make you rich for that you must be very lucky, however a little persistence can make you a few bucks.

1 0 Reply
abby

Aug 12

So, my neighbor is a florist and got an order from pch for someone who won in the area. She thought she was being prank ed but they showed up to get the flowers. Van and all. So I think it's pretty real

1 0 Reply
PCH Player

Aug 09

Yes, PCH's odds of winning are actually worse than Powerball, MegaMillions and your state Lotto all rolled into one. The likelihood of winning the jackpot is unrealistic. I too have been playing PCH for years, however I do it online and not via snail mail. I've gone to PCH Games and ran into a few people "calming" to have won something other than tokens (which are used for entries...nothing more) but their claiming to have won like a $5 or $10 gift card prizes. PCH Games has a winner's ticker at the bottom paid "claiming" recent winners of prizes up to $250 dollars. Also, on PCH.com they have videos of their most recent winners (where there are quite a few winning thousands...if not...millions) but there is NO WAY for us to know if these winners are actual real winners or just some paid actors. Since the Authory General Office and other Consumer Protection Agencies haven't busted PCH for fraud yet they I'm assuming it's real; just the odds are NOT in our favor. Now, I just log into PCH.com and go straight to the "sweepstakes" tab and enter the main entries and log-off...it's not worth spending my entire day playing everything they have on all there sites (PCH.com, PCH Games, PCH Lotto, PCH Blackjack, PCH Slots, PCH Surveys) it will take you forever!!!

1 0 Reply
Foolmeonce

Jun 30

yes, it has been alarmingly disappointing to find out that there has not been a major prize winner for some time, oh, the number was not turned in, oh but you have been moved up to be in our major prize circle, well, if your number is drawn. I tell you as much as I have entered, and as many times that I have gotten 5x or even 10x the entries, on a daily basis, heck, I alone should have enough entries in there that I should have won something by now,
but NO, this is no better then playing Poker in Vegas, false promises, and anything to get you to buy some of their junk, oh then they have to nerve to tell you that you will be eliminated, if you don't enter this Entrée, lie ***, you will be better off entering the Lottery, you have a much better chance of winning.

1 0 Reply
Diamond Smith

May 17 Central Islip, New York

I believe that it is not a scam, if that is the case then everything that includes "winning lotto money" is a scam. I just think everyone main priority is money. They are a company first and they need to generate capital in order to even give out any money. It's common sense really you're sitting at home doing the same thing as everyone else to enter so that means you have the same chance as everyone. They clearly state that you do not have to buy into any of their products because it will not increase your odds of winning(so if you purchase something then get upset because you haven't won then that's your problem really). Think about how many people there is playing this lotto use common sense you know you're odds are very slim to none but there is always that 1% chance kind of like a DNA test(yes you are 99% the biological father but the 1% is the uncertainty because no one is really sure or have 100% proof of anything)-just like PCH do not make you feel as if you have a 100% chance of winning. They tell you your odds and all of the extra stuff they do as far as telling you "you have the gold seal" is for marketing purposes. You have to be smart and realize there are still millions of other people playing. So if you dio recieve a gold seal and you have a better chance of winning just remember about all the other people playing who receieved a gold seal. This doesn't mean they are trying to run a scam. I feel like a scam is when someone is trying to get you to buy into... Show more

2 2 Reply
have more faith

Mar 15

http://www.bbb.org/blog/2013/04/publishers-clearing-house-an-american-legacy/

0 2 Reply
DontPostSpam

Aug 09

this is spam.

2 0 Reply
joey

Feb 18 Winona, Mississippi

So I went to do my lotto and it said I matched a row of numbers over a million on the prize so does that mean I'm rich???

0 0 Reply
DontPostSpam

Aug 09

No, I've received many mailings in the past saying, "You have won with PCH" and I just have to return the letter within a certain mainframe. I do I still haven't received anything! It's a marketing ploy to get you to overlook their stuff and hopefully make a purchase. If you're a real winner the PCH's "Prize Potrol" would either surprise you at your home/work with your winnings or send your gift/check in the mail for smaller amounts.

0 0 Reply
kitty

Feb 05 Los Angeles, California

P C H is full of baloney. The mail order items they sent out are so cheaply made, like dollar store stuff, and they expect to add s & h to them, plus fees too. How crazy. No one ever wins. In recent months they advertise on tv that a family could win millions of dollars that rolls on over their life and they can even pass it down to their child later on, how weird. How can any business make a claim like that when they don't even know for sure that they will continue to have a business. Also, where would they get that much money to give away repeatedly over time ? How silly. :x

2 0 Reply
DontPostSpam

Aug 09

I'm glad your using common sense on this one Kitty...you're 100% correct!!!

1 0 Reply
Anonymous

Oct 17, 2013

It's real. Some guy in the city I work in won the $5000 a week for life. He lived in a trailer park and now his trailer is for sale lol. White city, oregon. Small town too. Good luck to you all!

4 1 Reply
melinda

Feb 05 Los Angeles, California

If he " won" then I bet PCH is using him somehow as part of their scam. I can't believe anyone truly wins anything. Never known of anyone personally or heard of it announced on tv that any anonymous person ever won.

1 1 Reply
LostAgain!

Jul 21, 2013 Cincinnati, Ohio

I'm with you on thinking it is totally rigged. Those people PCH shows up on the doorstep with cameras claiming they are winners are likely paid actors. Same goes for any of the state/national lotteries. Like you said, the people who do allegedly "win" are always actors or millionaires to begin with. Occasionally a large group of factory workers pooling hundreds of dollars to buy lottery tickets every week are portrayed as the winners, but this is most likely another scam to convince the general public that they can in fact win. If I ever win and am proven wrong then I will eat my hat on YouTube & announce my victory to the world.
Your chances of making money are a whole lot better playing online poker than gambling with lotteries and sweepstakes!

1 0 Reply
Anonymous

Feb 05

As for the Lottery, I can confirm that you can win I have won in the past, and I know numerous people who have won.

1 0 Reply

1-20 of 55 comments

 
×
You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about
×