Publishers Clearing House - Does anyone know of any real person who has yet to win ANYTHING from PCH??

Update added by user Nov 17, 2011

Original review posted by user Nov 07, 2011

I used to watch my grandmother and my mother also get so excitied when they would get their PCH swwepstakes in mail to submit.THey always felt they had a chance to win and this would be the time they hit it big.

Of course, NOTHING! Now, i am following along the same path i suppose trying to also win so i can provide and care for my family as so many others wish to do as well. I keep getting emails stating that this could be it, This is your cahnce to win MILLIONS. I am wondering if there is anyone out there who really knows of anyone who had won anything at all or if PCH is just a big pile of lies.

It is so sad that their is so many MILLIONS of people who could really use this money in so many ways and will get their hopes up for nothing. Absolutely nothing!. If this is the case, why is it that someone has not had a investigation done and had them questioned on possibly the world news to let so many know that this is just a scam to get you to buy into products they are advertising, which in return they are getting rich off of. I have said that i am going to play this one LAST sweepstake that a winner will be announced on November 30th 2011.

I am waiting to see what will happen and who is the winner.

If i feel it is not legit, i am thinking about seriously reporting to the Today and also GMA to have the company investigated and to have them to provide proof of real winners.It is time for some REAL WINNERS!!!

review #273329
81 116 Helpful?
Had the same issue57 Comments82
Had an experience with Publishers Clearing House?  Submit review about this company
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 17 #985465

I also have been entering for years and I have never won a thing and I don't know anyone who has. And on top of that, when I have ordered things in the past, they take forever to send the item and by the time you get it, you have forgotten that you even ordered it, but be a little late in sending in your payment and they quick to hound you for it.
I do know several people who have won various amounts in the New York State Lottery, but no body from the PCH lotteries.

0 0 Reply

May 06 #980494

Hello same issue here... I was wondering the same thing and stop ordering things along time ago, all though I still play because of the wish to hopefully win. With the lost hope that maybe, just maybe the dreams their advertising are not a gimmick...
Svg

2 0 Reply
Ansel

Mar 20 #961420 Redmond, Washington

AMEN PCH needs to put up or shut up. When they call me or knock on my door with a substantial prize (MONEY) then I feel they should be investigated....60 minutes

shifterken

Mar 11 #956811

I am starting to agree with everybody else this is a scam

2cooltwo

Feb 25 #951006

Pch always says you don't have to buy products from them but they want send another letter to enter if you don't buy!

nonbeliever rp

Feb 24 #950303

I don't believe that publishers clearing house is truly picking winners everyone I know has entered a billion times and no one has ever won, I think its a scam just to get people to want to buy their junk.

t b

Feb 20 #948627 West Palm Beach, Florida

I won fifty bucks about a month ago. I went to pch slots, played all of them, got my diamonds, then when it got to casino I spun like twice and hit fifty bucks. They sent me a check like a week later. Me and my neighbor went out to a bar and played darts and drank beer. :) Yling Ling i think it was...good stuff. :)

0 0 Reply
chrislenz

Feb 16 #946614

My son won $10.00 last week

Hope

Feb 15 #945931 Anchorage, Alaska

I don't know if this Contest is real or not. But I sure could use the win. It may even save my life. If I where too win then I would be able to afford the treatments I need to live. So I'm hopping on Feb 27 2015 the PCH TEAM come to my door to change my life. Truly change and give me life.

flash101147

Jan 26 #936439 Alliance, Nebraska

i play the games blackjack, bingo, and the other games and never seem to win. i seem to get the same results every day, no win

joe

Jan 01 #924075 Kingston, Pennsylvania

I found a winner in CT that supposedly won a million dollars from PCH. She went in the business of selling jewelry, the only thing was all her stuff was costume jewelry and the payments were spread over 20 years. Do the math.

icecoldstarr

Jan 14 #931282 Washington, District Of Columbia

I am from Texas ,I use to send the stuff in that they ask for the numbers & all i dont know what u call the stuff just stuff i guess, I sent in the stuff ever year for years then one day I got a letter from them saying if i didnt plan on Buying anything then I could no longer Enter the Contest even though they said no Purchase was necessary but they stopped me from playing any more can they do that

Skeptical 1017

Nov 05, 2014 #895591

I agree, who has ever meet anyone that won the prize. If they have been giving away this money for such a long time, why do we never see the prize patrol van ever....or hear of anyone stating that they won. I would believe it, if I seen it actually on the news or in the paper. But for some reason, nothing...and the news some time is pretty stale. Think of all the people that would actually fill out all that BS, instead of filing it in the garbage. Just saying

6 0 Reply
Neo

Oct 02, 2014 #878785

This is really annoying. I have won one of their small prizes. Its kind of like saying the lotto is a scam because you don't know the winners. Pch odds on grand prize is over a billion to one. Its in there rules

2 7 Reply
Skeptical 1017

Nov 05, 2014 #895594

Really, even the lottery winners get a spot on the news....and that is like picking a needle out of a haystack. But your telling me that a person who just won PCH is not going to become a celebrity over night, yet for some reason this person is always in hiding. Just asking for some proof. Noting more or noting less.

9 1 Reply
Jerr

Dec 16, 2014 #916960

I'm 63. My mother used to get the PCH entry in the mail and ordered all her magazines from there. My sister and I used to tear the little magazine tickets apart and stick them on my mother's magazine order form. Then, when I got a computer I began doing PCH entries. I think that was back in 1996.Currently PCH sends me email entries claiming I am "a valued member." I won two Fandango movie tickets back in the late 90s. TWO major problems...First in order to claim the tickets, I had to print the tickets out. Uh, no printer. Secondly, even if I did have a printer, none of the movie theaters in my area accepted Fandango movie tickets. As far as I know the theaters still do not accept Fandango tickets.

3 2 Reply
Safiyyah

Feb 22 #949291 Florida, United States

Well, in FL, the winners of the Lotto are posted on the Lotto website. So, you can see who won, their first name(s) and what area of the state they live in. So, there is some reality set in with lotto winners here. And I do believe that in order to claim it, you do have to provide some sort of "proof" for public review. Afterall, you are winning public money. But you NEVER see Prize Patrol or their winners except maybe back in the late 80's early 90's they had some fake TV ads with actors. I personally think its BS because there is NO ONE and NO PROOF that anyone wins this stuff.

4 0 Reply

Oct 01, 2014 #878118

Although I have not won, Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstakes is legitimate. That is one of the reasons, they started video taping the winners back in the 1980's.
They also announce some winners on NBC
The odds of hitting the Big $Million$ Dollar Prizes are worse than hitting the Mega Millions Lottery, which is 259 Million to One.
People make negative comments about PCH hoping they will read it and then make them win the Big Prize just to prove to them, that it's real.

2 10 Reply

1-20 of 82 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.