Publishers Clearing House - DISAPPOINTED, SHOULD HAVE WON
I purchased many products over the years.I need to win something, if only a few hundred dollars.
I should have won JUNE 30th..Don't send me anymore DAM Emails!
THIS IS A SCAM TO GET MONEY FROM POOR DESPERATE CONSUMERS. I MAY JUST ORDER A BUNCH OF STUFF AND NEVER PAY FOR IT. SO THERE. SERVE YOU RIGHT IF I ORDER A BOAT LOAD AND RE SELL IT IN A GARAGE SELL OR SWAP MEET.
TELLING ALL MY FRIENDS TO NEVER ORDER OR BUY FROM PCH AND BOYCOTT YOUR WEBSITE.TAKE ME OFF YOUR MAILING LIST, YOU LOUSY SCAMMING JERKS!c39e403 review #426644
You may also like
- "I purchased a replacement power supply from TMART (order number: 21947664 > was delivered on Jan 6th, 2013 | “mini power adapter for apple magsafe macbook pro a1184”) After receiving..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "Very good at taking your money - extremely uncooperative regarding exchanging one defective item. I spent 735.30 on some very expensive Turkish Towels ( 14 sets; 1 bath, 1hand, 1face towel)..."
- "my sons 7 inch tablet battery blew up I'm not a very happy customer..."
- "My diabetic daughter was admitted to Yellowstone. She was there for 2 days and they refused her insulin and testing of blood sugar. She was in..."
- "Sign says OPEN TIL MIDNIGHT OR LATER,but they were shutdown by 11:45. I wasn't the only one trying to go through the drive thru. Fase advertising . I went..."
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."
- "I wish I would have known about this company before renting from them. Viewing the house for the first time I liked it, being a first time renter with houses..."