Publishers Clearing House - DISAPPOINTED, SHOULD HAVE WON
I purchased many products over the years.I need to win something, if only a few hundred dollars.
I should have won JUNE 30th..Don't send me anymore DAM Emails!
THIS IS A SCAM TO GET MONEY FROM POOR DESPERATE CONSUMERS. I MAY JUST ORDER A BUNCH OF STUFF AND NEVER PAY FOR IT. SO THERE. SERVE YOU RIGHT IF I ORDER A BOAT LOAD AND RE SELL IT IN A GARAGE SELL OR SWAP MEET.
TELLING ALL MY FRIENDS TO NEVER ORDER OR BUY FROM PCH AND BOYCOTT YOUR WEBSITE.TAKE ME OFF YOUR MAILING LIST, YOU LOUSY SCAMMING JERKS!d45b596 review #426644
You may also like
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "I have been selling on Ebay for about a year and though I don't have a huge business I had at least 60 sales and had all positive feedbacks except..."
- "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..."
- "Bought this tshirt last week. Wore it the first time and got it washed and it tore off. *** quality. ..."
- "Our family loves the original Oreo cookies. The last two packages we bought, however, annoyed us. Every single cookie crumbled when we picked it up. If we were able to..."
- "Very bad experience get charge d 1000 £ for this ..."
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."
- "Well I want to say after all the bad reviews I read here and there I was hesitant to go there but I did anyways. I had a temp top..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."