Publishers Clearing House - cheap junk and endless emails
We ordered just a couple of small thing from pch. The brooklyn lantern and starry night lights. The items were cheap junk. They were not that expensive, but the total with shipping was cents short of 40 dollars. For ***.
Also getting bombarded with emails for those never ending ads and games. They even sent me an email asking me what my initials are, because they believe someone with my initials is a winner. Oh yeah an *** for being dragged into this pch fiasco, not winner.
Save your money, do NOT buy their cheap ***. Thank goodness i did not buy 3 items or more, it could have cost much more. They ship in same box, so i do not get the inflated price for monthly payments. I paid in full asap, do not want the monthly bill being rubbed in my face every month.
I am so not happy, but glad to be able to vent here.bf52d90
You may also like
- "I am selling thousands of books per month. and up to 20-30 a day. I took pictures and called about it to report my earnings, and the person on the phone..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "So, I get a clipping from Star Magazine that someone shows me saying $25,000 in prizes awarded. I had just gone through a serious summer experience that I had..."
- "Ford F350 Truck was junk. Promised by Kyle it was in perfect condition, no issues. Full of rust, engine leaking oil everywhere. Fuel leak on top of engine...."
- "This *** gave me the shittiest *** ever. She said that she enjoys giving head. She warned me that she had genital herpes and we would need to use condoms..."
- "My Husband experience is to say the least 'SAD'. My order # 9163244 was all rubbish. The two Sara Margin two looked 'used and cheap' colours are faded. The..."
- "I purchased the Roca Labs gastric bypass no surgery procedure over 4.5 months ago. Since I began on my weight loss journey I lost a total of 87lbs. I am..."
- "I'm sure we could find a large number of victims of Morgan-Properties for a class action suit! There are so many violations and I will address some here! Bate and..."
- "THE QUANTUM II SECTIONAL IS COLORED WITH PAINT, NOT DYE OR STAIN!!! We purchased the Quantum II sectional from Bob's 18 months ago. A little over 1 year..."