Publishers Clearing House - Cheap junk and endless emails
We ordered just a couple of small thing from pch. The brooklyn lantern and starry night lights. The items were cheap junk. They were not that expensive, but the total with shipping was cents short of 40 dollars. For ***.
Also getting bombarded with emails for those never ending ads and games. They even sent me an email asking me what my initials are, because they believe someone with my initials is a winner. Oh yeah an *** for being dragged into this pch fiasco, not winner.
Save your money, do NOT buy their cheap ***. Thank goodness i did not buy 3 items or more, it could have cost much more. They ship in same box, so i do not get the inflated price for monthly payments. I paid in full asap, do not want the monthly bill being rubbed in my face every month.
I am so not happy, but glad to be able to vent here.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING SCAM AKA The Countyr Club Life AKA Print Right Publishing We spent time and Money advertising with this company and have gotten several calls from other advertiser..."
- "I had the 30-day free trail that I completely forgot about until I checked my PayPal and e-mail this morning. I was charged the monthly fee of $14.95 and when..."
- "Yesterday I called one authorized retailer for Comcast - I got this number from the leasing office of the apt I'm moving in to. I spoke with a guy named..."
- "I purchased a Lennox air conditioning and heating unit for my sea-shore condominium in July of 2006. Model number: 13HPD-024-230-01 The a/c (outside unit) suffered degradation of coil. Luckily..."
- "In November 2013 I stayed at the MANHATTAN CLUB, One bedroom-two bath unit 1516. This unit possessed all of the 'boutique' features: broken closets handle and kitchen light, a sofa..."
- "The side rail of my barely two year old bed frame snapped-- COMPLETELY IN HALF. No piece of wood should be able to break clear in half the way this..."
- "I have bought two living room sets from Ashley Furniture over the last 7 years and both have been regrettable purchases. The saying "you get what you pay for" does..."
- "I got my step mom's old phone which had the same number as her new phone, I bought minutes for the phone not knowing it was linked with my step..."
- "We bought a Dormia Queen waterbed and base frame from a store and the frame busted that night. As we were laying there... it actual creaked and pop! I ended..."