Publishers Clearing House - Cheap junk and endless emails

We ordered just a couple of small thing from pch. The brooklyn lantern and starry night lights. The items were cheap junk. They were not that expensive, but the total with shipping was cents short of 40 dollars. For ***.

Also getting bombarded with emails for those never ending ads and games. They even sent me an email asking me what my initials are, because they believe someone with my initials is a winner. Oh yeah an *** for being dragged into this pch fiasco, not winner.

Save your money, do NOT buy their cheap ***. Thank goodness i did not buy 3 items or more, it could have cost much more. They ship in same box, so i do not get the inflated price for monthly payments. I paid in full asap, do not want the monthly bill being rubbed in my face every month.

I am so not happy, but glad to be able to vent here.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
ET PhoneHome

Mar 04 #953952 Springfield, Virginia

PCH products ate very cheap ( chinese *** ) you wil pay 4 times the real value of this items with the installments.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Publishers Clearing House. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about