Publishers Clearing House - Cheap jewelry tarneshes after 1 wear.
All of the necklaces & earrings that I have purchased thus far from PCH has turned & tarnished to turning skin black &/or green with the first time of wearing any of it.The "God Heart" pendant even discolored.
For the cost of this cheap costume jewelry (especially the shipping handling charges added to cost), you'd think you could wear this stuff more than 1 time without embarrassment. I will not order any more jewelry from the PCH advertisements ever again. The jewelry is so pretty that it is very disappointing to not be able to display it.
Very embarrassed that I gave some of the jewelry as gifts to others.They must think I'm disrespect them or do not appreciate them to give them such junk.d3e6c72 review #397074
You may also like
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "I must sayI was very excited about my handbag my husband had purchased for me Christmas 2009, it was the Tivoli GM and it was gorgeous and roomy. June 2012..."
- "I ordered a high tech Swiss diamond ceramic watch, only to have the battery die a few month later, I took it to my jeweler and was told this was..."
- "I placed an order on cyber Monday, transaction was billed not once but twice and after waiting much past the quoted shipping we were very disappointed to receive..."
- "Here beta android navigation app. On mocospace it says simply download to earn 20 moco gold. Ill attatch screenshots. Downloaded and ran the app. In one screenshot youll see where..."
- "Vadim hired me as a web developer, and I delivered the website according to his specifications. He was satisfied with the first deliverable, which contained all of his requests, pending..."
- "I purchased an antenna from www.antennadeals.com. I have yet to receive my antenna or a refund, which I have requested. I have emailed them quite a few times, with only..."
- "I booked 1 week on Airbnb, however, needed a month of service until I moved my 19-year-old to his own place. I was told by Ingrid that she had..."
- "This is the email I just sent them, and it contains my experience with BeachBody: REQUEST: I want to CANCEL my auto-shipment of " Focus T25 Nutritional Advantage" and I also..."