Publishers Clearing House - Cheap jewelry tarneshes after 1 wear.
All of the necklaces & earrings that I have purchased thus far from PCH has turned & tarnished to turning skin black &/or green with the first time of wearing any of it.The "God Heart" pendant even discolored.
For the cost of this cheap costume jewelry (especially the shipping handling charges added to cost), you'd think you could wear this stuff more than 1 time without embarrassment. I will not order any more jewelry from the PCH advertisements ever again. The jewelry is so pretty that it is very disappointing to not be able to display it.
Very embarrassed that I gave some of the jewelry as gifts to others.They must think I'm disrespect them or do not appreciate them to give them such junk.review #397074
You may also like
- "Bracelet started unraveling under the charms. After investing in numerous charms, company was not willing to give any compensation because the bracelet was over 1 year old. I was under..."
- "On May 29, 2015 @ around 8:40 pm I went to Michael Kors outlet in Crossiron Mall in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I purchased a handbag for my mother's birthday (receipt included). While..."
- "I bought a large locket 5 days ago & I lost all of my charms. *** locket opens easily. The magnetic obviously is done well because it opens easily, I..."
- "On Feb.28,2015 I was in Rainbow with a friend shopping and I tried on a pair of pants it had two different security pins in it while trying the pants..."
- "I booked 1 week on Airbnb, however, needed a month of service until I moved my 19-year-old to his own place. I was told by Ingrid that she had..."
- "On Saturday, June 20th 2015 i ordered papa johns via cellphone and i ordered the works pizza and i noticed that my garlic sauce was expired 5 months ago. See..."
- "Jordan Rappaport is an attorney / lawyer in Boca Raton, FL. He graduated from law school in 1996 and acquired his license in 1997, according to information gleaned from research...."
- "Just found a roach in my sweet tea from McDonalds in Brusly, LA..."
- "I order a hoodie with a quote on the front. After paying for the item I receved a confirmation email saying my order went through and would be shipped after..."