Publishers Clearing House - Cheap jewelry tarneshes after 1 wear.
All of the necklaces & earrings that I have purchased thus far from PCH has turned & tarnished to turning skin black &/or green with the first time of wearing any of it.The "God Heart" pendant even discolored.
For the cost of this cheap costume jewelry (especially the shipping handling charges added to cost), you'd think you could wear this stuff more than 1 time without embarrassment. I will not order any more jewelry from the PCH advertisements ever again. The jewelry is so pretty that it is very disappointing to not be able to display it.
Very embarrassed that I gave some of the jewelry as gifts to others.They must think I'm disrespect them or do not appreciate them to give them such junk.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "PCH settled with California and 21 other states re a similar lawsuit. Only difference--the phrase "like the Pay Nothing"-- etc clause. What devious, greedy people. How many..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."
- "On Feb.28,2015 I was in Rainbow with a friend shopping and I tried on a pair of pants it had two different security pins in it while trying the pants..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "I spent $500 on a cocktail table for a room we barely use. 8 months later the vanier top is peeling off, this table is documented as rustic hickory. ..."
- "Would not advise anyone to buy from this company. Took a month for get my suits. Order 2 of the exact same suit, they were not even the same material...."
- "Welcome to CrowfallGold.com. CrowfallGold.com was built by The ANT Tech LLC which foucses in providing Crowfall Gold for all Crowfall players.CrowfallGold.com is a professional online game service store which was..."
- "this ring was light weight, these were not diamonds and this was not amethyst -had this ring 5 days silver turned brownish color-nothing about this ring was authentic-a piece..."