Publishers Clearing House - Cheap jewelry tarneshes after 1 wear.
All of the necklaces & earrings that I have purchased thus far from PCH has turned & tarnished to turning skin black &/or green with the first time of wearing any of it.The "God Heart" pendant even discolored.
For the cost of this cheap costume jewelry (especially the shipping handling charges added to cost), you'd think you could wear this stuff more than 1 time without embarrassment. I will not order any more jewelry from the PCH advertisements ever again. The jewelry is so pretty that it is very disappointing to not be able to display it.
Very embarrassed that I gave some of the jewelry as gifts to others.They must think I'm disrespect them or do not appreciate them to give them such junk.d720bc1 review #397074
You may also like
- "My boyfriend ordered 2 about 3 weeks ago. He sued western union for the payment . I later saw all the awful reviews and told him what I..."
- " A month ago we ordered a ring with an .80 center stone, J color and VS2 clarity. We received a .73 center stone totally yellow color we got an..."
- "I bought a large locket 5 days ago & I lost all of my charms. *** locket opens easily. The magnetic obviously is done well because it opens easily, I..."
- "After spending $75 dollars and was expecting $30 gift card back. They gave us a coupon that require us to spend another $75-$100 to get the $30 deducted. If we..."
- "We all know that Southern hospitality in Texas but next to that you have the French or German hospitality and you also have the Frisian hospitality given from Frisian families..."
- "Jacqueline Howe Received Fraudulent Funds from Father John C. Howe,Ongoing IRS and SEC Investigations into Tax Cheat Father, John C. Howe Calls into Question Daughter Jacqueline Howe’s Involvement in His..."
- "My wife and I recently sold our second house in 3 years through Keller Williams. The first time went pretty good, with the exception we felt at times our realtors..."
- "In 2012 my husband and I paid cash for over $7,000 in living room and dinning room furniture from the Ashley store in Jackson Tn. We also purchased a 5..."
- "Public Records | Proof of Tonya M. Wigner Hall owner of She Can Clean Green Criminal Background | Memphis TN..."