Publishers Clearing House - Can not get access to play my PCH games

May 30, 2013
review #413345

Just yesterday it will say I need to download Flash Adobe.Don,t know what that mean, but I treied to download it but it did not go through..

Pleaase help me, I have been playing games and earning tokens ,but never have won anything.. Reginald MAddox.. I redemn my tokens to try to win prizes,but to no avail. Am I missing out on something or is it rigged up for me to not win..

Please be honest with me, my luck can not be that bad,..

Waiting to hear from PCH Thanks.I be on my computer a lots playing the games that PCH offers

aac8069
Had an experience with Publishers Clearing House?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
DragonRI

Jun 23, 2013 Central Falls, Rhode Island

If you are using the Chrome browser, then flash download is not needed because it comes installed into chrome.If you are using a mozilla or internet explorer browser, be very careful when prompted to downloash. There are many 3rd parties that use the ruse , "Flash player is required to view this page" and they offer the download but it will come with other things that are malware. Look in your add/remove programs and if you see ADOBE Flash player in there, then any pop up asking you to download flash player is an attempt to fool you into downloading malware. If you dont see it in the add/remove programs, then do not download flash from any pop up. Instead go directly to the trusted site www.Adobe.com/flash player and get a genuine flash player. Flash player is required to view certain web pages, mostly any web page that has animation upon it.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about
×