Publishers Clearing House - Can not get access to play my PCH games
You are the author of this review
Just yesterday it will say I need to download Flash Adobe.Don,t know what that mean, but I treied to download it but it did not go through..
Pleaase help me, I have been playing games and earning tokens ,but never have won anything.. Reginald MAddox.. I redemn my tokens to try to win prizes,but to no avail. Am I missing out on something or is it rigged up for me to not win..
Please be honest with me, my luck can not be that bad,..
Waiting to hear from PCH Thanks.I be on my computer a lots playing the games that PCH offers
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "How to get my prize from freelotto?..."
- "I do RadiumOne Earned Gold free offers daily on Tagged.com Pets game. Really we need to blame Tagged for allowing RadiumOne to degrade the quality of customer experience on their..."
- "Assiniboia Downs Lady Godiva Rides Again 3975 Portage Ave Assiniboia , Winnipeg Manitoba R3K 2E9 (204) 885-3330 Robin speaks with forked tongue It seems Robin a native American house cleaning manager not only drinks..."
- "Avana Lenox in Atlanta Georgia is ant Infested. I moved in two weeks ago and have been dealing with ants in every room (literally) everyday I asked to be let out..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "I HATE your pizza now! Its taste grose. The pizza dough is sovsweet it taste like a garlic flavored donut. I used to order 2- 3 times every week and..."
- "I am a former employee of Target and know this person, she is a rotten person who lives to make herself larger than life off of other peoples problems. She..."
- "Below are pictures, this residue was beginning to accumulate inside the suitcase after a few uses. Just took a longer trip and think the wheels are finally worn in..."
- "The Bosch is the poorest design and poorest performing dish washer encountered in my 67 years. The Bosch (SHE43F16UC/56) does not qualifying as a "dish washer" but a "dish rinser"..."