Publishers Clearing House - Bogus, ripoff, false, theft, deceitful, wrong,,,,
After almost seven hours of reading complaints about the deceitful, fraudulant, lying, dishonest, bogus, thievery of the supposedly "free" sweepstakes offered by PCH, my memory harkens back not too many years ago,to a man named Ed McMahan, and a widely broadcast issue about the PCH Sweepstakes and their Prize Patrol,and the fraudulant activities of both.After much to-do about the Fraud part of their system, PCH and Mister Ed disapearred for several years. Now they're back, doing the same thing. I live in a semi rural area of Alaska, and I have yet to imagine how this non existant "Prize Patrol" is "going to show up on my doorstep, at(get this)P.O.Box *****(????)with my winning check for $$$",,,,,,,,What a bungus,(as in anal)bunch of hokey ***.
Everyone in their right mind(no offense to those of us who are not),should see this for the hoax it is and remember the last session with PCH and Mister Ed, where it was proven (in court)that PCH was involved in deceptive business practices concerning sweepstakes.NOBODY ever wins except PCH and their related publishers.Don't buy ANYTHING from them or their affiliates. YOU WILL LOSE!!!
By the way, PCH, you may want to consider(as do MANY others), that Alaska is a "foreign" country, do to our geographical local, and not send any "free" items to me or any other resident of this State, as our laws do protect most of us, in that if any "lower 48"company sends a product, that was not ordered, to ANYONE here,we are(by State Law),NOT required to return or Pay for it.Did you understand that, or should we take some of this inhumane,deceitful B.S. to a higher Judicial authority?
I have tried for several hours also to have any of my personal info removed from PCH files, so as not to have to waste any more oxygen on their useless trash, seemingly to no avail. However, you can trust(something I CAN'T do for you),that I will WEAR OUT my delete button on ANYTHING that is even remotely connected to you, you lying, cheating,ripoffs that shame honest business.Don't call me, don't write back, don't send any more "YOU WIN!!!"garbage to me.And, considering the type of (I hesitate to use a term that is usually reserved for decent people)people you undoubtedly are, you won't have the stones to print this complaint in public, as you for sure know exactly what I'm talking about.I hope and pray that your "business" sinks into oblivion sucking all you worthless bloodsucking leaches with it.review #208112
You may also like
- "The first time they tried to contact me, was last year in 2014. I declined, seeing as they have many bad reviews. But they won't stop trying to contact me!..."
- "So, I get a clipping from Star Magazine that someone shows me saying $25,000 in prizes awarded. I had just gone through a serious summer experience that I had..."
- "I terminated the contract last year with Authorhouse and in writing they agreed to take my book off 21 websites and not sell anymore. They were making the money and..."
- "DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I ordered a "Premium" arrangment of roses and carnations from Ava's, the photo they show has 12+ roses and even more carnations. What did my mother..."
- "I used Behr Deck Over which claimed to revitalize wood so you could paint rather than replace. I have after application photo and then less than on year after application..."
- "HAARP (High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program) is a system being used by Barack Obama and the United States Government to purposely manipulate the weather over certain areas of the country..."
- "Flight 787, 6/20/15, XNA to Sanford Fla. Delayed 2 hours in boarding area and almost 1 hour on plane before departing. Flight 786, 6/28/15, Sanford, Fla. to XNA. Had..."
- "I bought a bag salad today to feed to my family and I was disgusted when I opened the bag to find mold growing on the cheese. It was foul..."
- "Mediacom is the only internet provider in our area. Our internet service goes out constantly. The customer service representatives are incompetent and rude. The technicians also are never able to..."