Publishers Clearing House - Bogus, ripoff, false, theft, deceitful, wrong,,,,
After almost seven hours of reading complaints about the deceitful, fraudulant, lying, dishonest, bogus, thievery of the supposedly "free" sweepstakes offered by PCH, my memory harkens back not too many years ago,to a man named Ed McMahan, and a widely broadcast issue about the PCH Sweepstakes and their Prize Patrol,and the fraudulant activities of both.After much to-do about the Fraud part of their system, PCH and Mister Ed disapearred for several years. Now they're back, doing the same thing. I live in a semi rural area of Alaska, and I have yet to imagine how this non existant "Prize Patrol" is "going to show up on my doorstep, at(get this)P.O.Box *****(????)with my winning check for $$$",,,,,,,,What a bungus,(as in anal)bunch of hokey ***.
Everyone in their right mind(no offense to those of us who are not),should see this for the hoax it is and remember the last session with PCH and Mister Ed, where it was proven (in court)that PCH was involved in deceptive business practices concerning sweepstakes.NOBODY ever wins except PCH and their related publishers.Don't buy ANYTHING from them or their affiliates. YOU WILL LOSE!!!
By the way, PCH, you may want to consider(as do MANY others), that Alaska is a "foreign" country, do to our geographical local, and not send any "free" items to me or any other resident of this State, as our laws do protect most of us, in that if any "lower 48"company sends a product, that was not ordered, to ANYONE here,we are(by State Law),NOT required to return or Pay for it.Did you understand that, or should we take some of this inhumane,deceitful B.S. to a higher Judicial authority?
I have tried for several hours also to have any of my personal info removed from PCH files, so as not to have to waste any more oxygen on their useless trash, seemingly to no avail. However, you can trust(something I CAN'T do for you),that I will WEAR OUT my delete button on ANYTHING that is even remotely connected to you, you lying, cheating,ripoffs that shame honest business.Don't call me, don't write back, don't send any more "YOU WIN!!!"garbage to me.And, considering the type of (I hesitate to use a term that is usually reserved for decent people)people you undoubtedly are, you won't have the stones to print this complaint in public, as you for sure know exactly what I'm talking about.I hope and pray that your "business" sinks into oblivion sucking all you worthless bloodsucking leaches with it.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "HIS Publishing is a small children's book publisher. Recently reordered books from Crossblue Printing in CA but printed in China. Initial review of the production quality didn't reveal any..."
- "The first time they tried to contact me, was last year in 2014. I declined, seeing as they have many bad reviews. But they won't stop trying to contact me!..."
- "I wrote a book about a theory I developed over many years and finally compiled all my thoughts into a book, which I wrote, produced and shipped all by myself...."
- "We would actually like to thank you for a great product! We have used the Samsonite spinner upright luggage for quite a few years, we have been all over the..."
- "Behr Deck over is absolute garbbage. After a month I began to notice bubbles all over the deck. After two months it began to peel. Six months and 400 square..."
- "During the purchase of the airfare reservation, the refund policy states refundable within 24 hours of cancellation. The reservation was purchased and cancelled within the 24 hours. Once..."
- "Dear Gate 1 Travel, Amazing! Breathtaking! Romantic! Incredible! Did I say amazing? Beautiful, bustling Paris; a high-speed train adventure; a medieval town high in the French Alps; a bus trip..."
- "I will get the point. 1. You take Elmer's Carpenters Wood Gue Interior16oz. - away. This is a great glue. 2. Replacement : Elmet's Carpenter Wood Glue ( MAX) Interior 16 oz...."
- "Purchased two couches in June 2015 a month later the foam was collapsing the sales person talked us into memory foam sent a company called Saw to put in two..."