Publishers Clearing House - All talk, no action!!!!!!!
i've been on the pch lotto site 100's time since 04-01-08.every time i'm not able to play the lotto game; i only see the winning numbers!!!
today i went on the site 4 vtimes before 3:05 p.m. i've been on the publishers clearing house's lotto site 1,500 times. and not one time was i able to play the lotto game !!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
i'm a poor 64 years young man who trys to live/exist on $637.00 a month.why is it that only rich people win the big sweepstakes worth millions of dollars?
milton chalifouxreview #120152
You may also like
- "HIS Publishing is a small children's book publisher. Recently reordered books from Crossblue Printing in CA but printed in China. Initial review of the production quality didn't reveal any..."
- "One day I got two "free" books in the mail, and I could cancel receiving books I would have to pay for in the future if I didn't like the..."
- "I bought a book online from Deer Run Books which was described thusly: "Fine/Very Good/unclipped. Third Printing. Very tight, clean copy with no damage to the pages or hard covers...."
- "I placed an order online with Hobbytron in Jan. 2009 for 2 radio control cars. They sent the order out slowly after several weeks of waiting. One car..."
- "Ordered the 16 (pieces) chicken meal but received only 10 pieces of chicken. Went right back to Popeyes after calling several times about the issues but no answer. I was..."
- "This fall as paderes have employees having sex in the fitting room the managers laugh at there employees n the people the interview they laughing at them they have no..."
- "Testing the Products True Cambogia and Pur Slim. True Cambogia and Purslim are a (combination, formula, mixture, blend) of (natural, all-natural, naturally occurring) (ingredients, substances) which makes it the (ideal,..."
- "1..............they have posted lies and slanderous as well as mis leading information about their competitors. they claim to be 1 of 2 of the ONLY licensed & certified Hoarder Cleaners..."
- "Yesterday (July 3) found a 25 inch mailing tube--Priority mail-- left in my 18 inch mailboxwith the door open. Appeared to be my regular contract carrier. Found it about..."