Publishers Clearing House - All talk, no action!!!!!!!
i've been on the pch lotto site 100's time since 04-01-08.every time i'm not able to play the lotto game; i only see the winning numbers!!!
today i went on the site 4 vtimes before 3:05 p.m. i've been on the publishers clearing house's lotto site 1,500 times. and not one time was i able to play the lotto game !!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
i'm a poor 64 years young man who trys to live/exist on $637.00 a month.why is it that only rich people win the big sweepstakes worth millions of dollars?
More Review Details
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I threatened a class action lawsuit if I didn't receive my products within the next two weeks. Instead of complying...they completely refunded my money. Thought that was interesting: From: Erin Nugent..."
- "Abbott Press published my first book, 'The President's Weapon'. There was an issue with the printing that they corrected to my satisfaction. For my second book, 'Dead Water', I was..."
- "Bought two magazines through Synapse, Taste of Home for myself and Discovery Girl for my granddaughter. I have two unauthorized charges to my checking account showing they stole $33 for..."
- "Had the slip and oil resistant shoes for 3 months and then this happened..."
- "My new 2014 kia soul has glue leaking from the hatch and down onto my bumper, and now it stained my bumper. I went to the dealership and they..."
- "I was shopping with my 3 kids last week at the riverside ca store off Alessandro blvd. It was "super doubles " week, we had 3 transactions planned. The rules..."
- "I bought two large stands, over 80 dollars I was suppose to pick them up but weather was bad , then the person that offered to pick them up..."
- "I recently moved into a CLV apartment in Vanier on Stevens Ave, I've been here for a few months now. STAY AWAY!!!! Before I explain why I HATE this place with..."
- "Good luck! We had a pipe in our kitchen DISINTEGRATE this morning and were told that there is no need for an expedited service call because there's not an active..."