i've been on the pch lotto site 100's time since 04-01-08.every time i'm not able to play the lotto game; i only see the winning numbers!!!
today i went on the site 4 vtimes before 3:05 p.m. i've been on the publishers clearing house's lotto site 1,500 times. and not one time was i able to play the lotto game !!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
i'm a poor 64 years young man who trys to live/exist on $637.00 a month.why is it that only rich people win the big sweepstakes worth millions of dollars?
More Review Details
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "An individual named Iyron Davis reached out to our company about obtaining some of our products. He said that he was the founder of the company and his publication reached..."
- "they are doing that same bull *** to me too, tell me that things are half price or 20 30 50 percent off then charge full price,I bought..."
- "DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING SCAM AKA The Countyr Club Life AKA Print Right Publishing We spent time and Money advertising with this company and have gotten several calls from other advertiser..."
- "I placed an order online with Hobbytron in Jan. 2009 for 2 radio control cars. They sent the order out slowly after several weeks of waiting. One car..."
- "I bought three 13.7 oz boxes of Snowflake Ritz Crackers for my Holiday entertaining. Much to my disappointment I couldn't use half of them due to the design they..."
- "Unhealthy. UNSTOCKED. Daily problems are: toilet stalls with no toilet paper; trash everywhere as people gets pissed off due to lack of service. Complained couple of times. Problem is chronic. Today..."
- "I switched to VM after being with Verizon for years. 5 years ago, data cost ridiculous amounta of money; we were paying over $200 a month for phones which is..."
- "My son and i both bought couch and recliner i know they are approximate five years old but they are designated in front of our eyes. I know they..."
- "We bought it for my parents as a gift for their new home and after 5 months, the head cushion started peeling. This is supposed to be a "genuine leather"..."