Publishers Clearing House - all talk, no action!!!!!!!
i've been on the pch lotto site 100's time since 04-01-08.every time i'm not able to play the lotto game; i only see the winning numbers!!!
today i went on the site 4 vtimes before 3:05 p.m. i've been on the publishers clearing house's lotto site 1,500 times. and not one time was i able to play the lotto game !!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
i'm a poor 64 years young man who trys to live/exist on $637.00 a month.why is it that only rich people win the big sweepstakes worth millions of dollars?
milton chalifouxd720ce8 review #120152
You may also like
- "I wrote a book about a theory I developed over many years and finally compiled all my thoughts into a book, which I wrote, produced and shipped all by myself...."
- "So, I get a clipping from Star Magazine that someone shows me saying $25,000 in prizes awarded. I had just gone through a serious summer experience that I had..."
- "Bonjour je suis une animatrice a la radio "Radio Shalom" 1650 AM et une infirmière de 24 ans avec un dossier avec mon Ordre impeccable avec trois enfants âgé 3,..."
- "Ordered 4 solid core doors, oak veneered, Lowes ordered from wholesaler American building supply, inc. lowes #2274, customer PO# 418754856 doors delivered to Lowes store, Parker, Colorado, unwrapped,..."
- "We sent boxes to the Philippines, it was picked up on Sept. 20,2014. They assured us that it will be recieved before christmass cause they said that it will only..."
- "I got my make up done at a mac store located at 202 west 125st. Two days later after getting my service develop a bacteria on my left cheek. I..."
- "Investigativeguy John Mattes uncovered a great federal program last year designed to help the unemployed.The program provided free gas cards for the unemployed so they could look for work. Does..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."